FIFA 10

Blue Numbers on the Everton shorts tut tut, who fucking does the research!!!!

90186008.jpg

i knew something looked off in that fifa picture, besides cahill looking extremly thin...

Last edited:
Yeah it does a likkle dont it. Been trying to figure out who the Everton player behind him is too!.

its Baines...number 3

i dont understan why they give LEAN body to cahill... he should have regular.
I evan asked the Everton editor to change this, he told me it was set to regular, now tehere are 3 possibilities:
1-This picture is from an older build before he set it to REGULAR
2-Since cahill have a starhead, it doesnt matter what we editors set for him
3-The editor lied to me....

Placebo, since ure also an editor, which opition do u think happened?

Last edited:
I got one page from it in my post quoted by Placebo near the top of the page.

PSM3 scans:

http://img24.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=scan0008bqs.jpg

http://img12.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=scan0011y.jpg

They're typically PES fans (rated PES2009 higher than FIFA09) so some salt needeth applying. :)

edit: bah, here's the one scan we can find on the new page:

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9561/fifa10review00012.jpg

If i see the mag in Tesco i'll buy it. I have a sick scanner.
You can't get more biased towards PES2010 than that i mean (set-pieces,tackling,games modes,commentary)

You can't get more biased towards PES2010 than that i mean (set-pieces,tackling,games modes,commentary)
I can see some of the points they're making but a lot of it made me queasy. The whole "the ball doesn't stick to your feet in PES compared to FIFA" bit nearly induced vomit.

Anyword weather we will be able to chose to play non-edited atribute players on unranked online games?

I dont mind people making super teams, becasue we make our own online master league for instance(so we need the trasnfers, thats why we dont play ranked) but there should be a way to lock players atributes, so cheaters would not be able to edit it.

Just read the PSM magazine comparison and.. EA shouldn't bother giving them a review copy next year. It's like a PES forum for 14year olds wrote it and sent it in. Glad i didn't pay for that or the PLAY mag. Will get OPM tomorrow. (I haven't bought a games mag in YEARS).

I cannot believe that comparison. Aren't they embarrassed? We've seen the vids. PES keeper leave a lot to be desired versus the FIFA keepers making double saves and shutting you down sharply and making themselves big.

Reading the whole thing, they complain quite a fw times about their troubles playing FIFA. Even saying they struggled to score. :LOL SO THEY DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE KEEPER ANIMATIONS OR AI!! So they gave that round a draw. lol

It wasn't just that either. Just a very poor write-up. Atleast they confess to being PES fanboys at the very beginning of the article.

wow.

I can see some of the points they're making but a lot of it made me queasy. The whole "the ball doesn't stick to your feet in PES compared to FIFA" bit nearly induced vomit.
They've really run out of counterarguments to dish out..it amazes me to no end seeing journalists or PES fanboys bring up the whole "untethered ball" issue when we've not had that problem for a while now...

I'm not going to bother reading that bollocks.

Info, balanced and mature is better here or FSB........mags, other sites and the brown envelope bias is just a waste of time IMO.

Just wait for FSB to filter the news and you know it's worth a read and is not subject to rigorous pro FIFA vetting.

people it´s just me or someone stay really upset for the fact that fifa don´t have the option to change formations in real time...
in actual soccer it´s impossible players keep their positions during all match...
you don´t see ronaldo, or messi, or xavi, or kaka, ... playing in the same side of the pitch during all the match...
it´s toally unrealistic and the option to have 3 formations and change them in real time like in PES it will be perfect for this game...

please add this EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the bad english!!

people it´s just me or someone stay really upset for the fact that fifa don´t have the option to change formations in real time...
in actual soccer it´s impossible players keep their positions during all match...
you don´t see ronaldo, or messi, or xavi, or kaka, ... playing in the same side of the pitch during all the match...
it´s toally unrealistic and the option to have 3 formations and change them in real time like in PES it will be perfect for this game...

please add this EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the bad english!!

I've never tried it but I thought you could assign them to the quick tactics for when you press up on the d-pad? Or was that just playing style?

I've never tried it but I thought you could assign them to the quick tactics for when you press up on the d-pad? Or was that just playing style?

in fifa it´s only playing style...
you really can´t change formation in real time...
it´s very bad because when i play with barcelona, i want to change the formation sometimes...
make messi go to right wing and sometimes i want he plays in the center behind 2 strikers...
playing as chelsea, i want that 2 strikers (drogba and anelka) change positions during the game and many other options that increases to much variation and realism to the game...

Yeah I put that in the request list awhile ago. Add both style and formation to the tactics button.

And what is the point of that Channelbee video?! So f#$king small with two gamegeeks taking up most of the screen. Idiots. Nobody wants to see you, show more of the game! :D

Last edited:
Yeah I put that in the request list awhile ago. Add both style and formation to the tactics button.

And what is the point of that Channelbee video?! So f#$king small with two gamegeeks taking up most of the screen. Idiots. Nobody wants to see you, show more of the game! :D

Put it on full screen. It's still not huge but easily visible.

The three shots are really convincing.

I remember the days I used to switch Ronaldo to the left wing and Giggs to the right by the touch of a button on PES5/6. I used to do I several times each game... changing formations in 'real time' was a great addiction.

Why EA haven't included this option yet is beyond me.

They should just change the "opposite wing attack" to actually mean that the LM/RM and forwards switch sides temporarily, as it is now it's just supposed to get your opposing winger into the box or something, personally I found it pretty much ineffective as it is.

Back
Top Bottom