FIFA 10

Sorry it took so long. It's a shame they aren't the massive and lush 16MB images i have but wallpaper size will have to do :lol:

Enjoy.

(Cover)

(Click on thumbs to get a larger image... then click again until it's big.)

The freekick image is the last one. I can just about make out a few spurs players!!! Arshavin looks great.

I'll discuss after i've read it heh.

Imagashack is uber slow right now so just in case it goes down I mirrored the pages, if you don't want me to let me know and I'll delete them :)

Or as a single rar with all inside:

128777524708261791.jpg

Cropped just the match, upscaled to 800x600:

Dude, what program do you use to crop these vids?

That video is great as well some quality new tricks, defenders stretching all over the place for blocks and goalkeepers looking alot more responsive :)

No problem lads.

Thanks Placebo. Mirror master. :)

The quality of the scans dropped a bit as i uploaded but it's better than most attempts.

Still haven't read it yet! Been doing gardening. :lol

Edit: :o that vid rocks. The new skills look great and are realistic too! wow. FIFA10 is giving me PES5 vibes. Serious. It looks so accomplished. Just needs Manager Mode to be more compelling. Rutter and Patterson come from PC Footy sims so full expect the next FIFA (11) to be very impressive on the management front (they've said they'll add even more to the management mode next time).

But wow @ the vid. Is it on youtube??

So do we know what the new liveseason is? With a bit of fantasy I'm imagining a virtual singleplayer-esque league that's linked to real life results from the other matches in the league while you play the matches each week with the exact same team/formation as which was played at the weekend. So Torres is a bit knackered, I HAVE to use Lucas and Carra is pissing about getting my other defenders injured!

For example my virtual Liverpool could be 2nd as I wouldn't have gifted Villa those freekicks and we ran out comfortable 2-0 winners in MY match.

Have I gone too far or could it be that?

Last edited:
Those moves in the French vid are epic. I hope the AI does those. The only problem is that I don't want that many players to be able to do that fake. I know Ronaldo does it all the time but Lucho? Does he do that?

Those moves in the French vid are epic. I hope the AI does those. The only problem is that I don't want that many players to be able to do that fake. I know Ronaldo does it all the time but Lucho? Does he do that?

I can do that, so I'm quite sure most professional football players are capable of suck a move.

Those tricks are very do-able in real life. I play 6-a-side and while i don't do it ingame, I can do it. I use trick to get out of a tight spot though. I like that the option is there to achieve this (step-overs, drag backs, scoops etc). From all the vids we've seen though, the games still have a based in realism. This is just a trailer to show all the new tricks. The defensive back-leg (dog leg) stretch is what i use A LOT. I like that it's in the game. It's a last ditch stretch if you've been sent the wrong way.

So good.

Those tricks are very do-able in real life. I play 6-a-side and while i don't do it ingame, I can do it. I use trick to get out of a tight spot though. I like that the option is there to achieve this (step-overs, drag backs, scoops etc). From all the vids we've seen though, the games still have a based in realism. This is just a trailer to show all the new tricks. The defensive back-leg (dog leg) stretch is what i use A LOT. I like that it's in the game. It's a last ditch stretch if you've been sent the wrong way.

So good.

I know, everything else was good. But I know I can do an elastico but that doesn't mean I do it in game. What I'm saying is that these are the situations in which EA should be pushing for individuality. In tricks. I don't want to see Xavi doing that fake, or Messi. I don't want players that just because they can perform a move on the training ground to mean they should perform them in a game. If it's not in their nature to be flamboyant I don't think they should be able to do it. But that's just me. :COOL:

About this time when there is no news,the demo is due and people are didgy ain't the time to be looking for some mate.;)I normally get my ban about this time.:TTTH:

Back
Top Bottom