FIFA 10

Soooo pleased to see ARshavin has been given a make over. I hope Nasri has too.

I capped this from a recent vid. He's 100% been made over. Not a good screen cap though:

nasirififa10.jpg

@Placebo: Could you please make a statement on Instant Replays in FIFA 10 on the XBox? I mean in FIFA 09 they are very short. Has this changed in FIFA 10?

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming to hear my official statement pertaining to replays for Fifa10 on the Xbox, unfortunately at this point I have no news, having not played fifa10 as yet on the Xbox, thank you everyone for attending.

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming to hear my official statement pertaining to replays for Fifa10 on the Xbox, unfortunately at this point I have no news, having not played fifa10 as yet on the Xbox, thank you everyone for attending.

:TUMBLE:

LOL i pissed myself laughing at that. Can imagine you at a desk with mics and sponsor boards behind you etc saying that:APPLAUD:

Whats the best place to order this, for price and early deliveries?

Anyone from SE London know if a certain shop which had 09 a week early might have the same this year?

Really looking forward to reading the OPM review of FIFA10. Will be reading that more than ones just to kill time...

No scans found yet?

Last edited:
ZZZZZZZ the demo cannot come soon enough.

Just a note on any organised leagues:

Is it worth having a premiership and Championship league with relegation, promotion etc. It may well be too much to administrate but I just wondering if its better to put the quality, manual players and the like into say the premiership and the numpty's like me in the lower league??

A bit early but just a thought?

Back
Top Bottom