FIFA 10

meh, I keep getting weird errors such as the ones pictured below whenever I try to touch up the applied gameface picture...what could it possibly be?

EAfacecustom3.png

P.S.: I didn't use an actual picture btw, it's the (sketchy) portrait featured in my sig.

I have the same problem.

Anyone else having problems where the gameface isnt working for what seems no reason?

One thing I have noticed is that the face marker for the right cheek doesnt appear anymore?

haha Borat. I wonder what other celebs work. I tried a Brock Lesnar and it looked awesome facially but there are no hair choices for him.

Will we be able to save a multiple faces for the full version? Could be amusing if you join a club (Borat Utd) and everyone has their own version of borat. :D

We could even outdo PES and create dog/cat faces!

does any1 know how long the demo is going to be?
because i dont think that 2mins each half is not enough
maybe more 4 mins or 6 mins

Good to have juventus in the demo, it means that if u feel the Ai is cheating you are wrong...they are perfectly simulating juventus team tactics...

P.S.
Maybe a tutorial on how to make ur game face look decent in less than a week would be welcomed...

Last edited:
Its not hard Charlie. It was pretty easy for me tbh as I did exactly what was written and it turned out really good. Took high res photo of front and side face and placed the green markers exactly where they should be. Got it on my 2nd attempt. Well my first attempt was more of a trial and used a shitty very low res pic.

That Shearer I wouldn't recognise without you saying it's Shearer ;)

Try these:

From 2006 when he broke Milburn's record, not sure if the side one is "side" enough but worth a try ;)

Do you have any pics of Cantona from when he wasn't a bearded tramp? I've googled page after page but I'm only finding tiny pics of him in a Man U kit and tramp pics.

It's not a big deal if not as I'm just playing around so don't go out of your way.

Back
Top Bottom