FIFA 10

Didn't they remake it so the first half of the shooting bar is a low shot? so just under half the bar is hard driven shot? That's what I thought was the new shooting mechanics.

Edit: Although when I think about it, it does sound a bit weird...

I've actually sent off a question about that, it's probably the biggest gameplay gripe I have yet not many people seem to consider it a high priority (to me if you can't hit a driven shot across the ground with no rising at the end then you're missing a whole area of gameplay, where would Gerrard be without it?).

I've actually sent off a question about that, it's probably the biggest gameplay gripe I have yet not many people seem to consider it a high priority (to me if you can't hit a driven shot across the ground with no rising at the end then you're missing a whole area of gameplay, where would Gerrard be without it?).

:APPLAUD: Yeah keep pushing that Chris, it makes no sense what so ever...

In the penalty area laid down like a starfish looking at the ref? ;)

It's bullshit, it's not like we wouldn't use the upload feature if we were allowed to save replays...

Yeah and this way they make it impossible to upload replays from online matches. I can't believe they ignored this issue, bastards.

You know what I realised that I have forgotten to moan about? It's a litte thing: The height of the players in cutscenes. I mean come on talk about breaking the immersion when scoring with Henrik Larsson and Ibrahimovic walks up to him and is the same height :LOL: It's just lazy, they could just record some mocap with tall players too. Usually, as far as I remember, it's only two players that does something that makes them having to be the same height. Like one player puts his hand on the other players head. Or they could use their amazing warp animation system that they brag about and make the limbs dynamically warp into perfect positions :SMUG: In the NHL series the players are correct height in celebration cutscenes (even has the tap on other players head) so there is no excuse to be lazy :NONO:

guys we wont see saving replays on hdd for a long time if ever again. its not a technical problem. its EA pushing their shit video portal.

This statement doesn't stand to reason when you can save to HDD in Madden. If they were trying to push EAsportsworld then local replay saves wouldn't be available across all EA sports titles, not just Fifa.

It's just another case of EA ignoring core features that the fans have been crying out for in favour of spending time creating gimmicky online modes.

Especially for the ps3 were the whole match is stored when you watch a replay. Its already on the HDD anyway. Although for me its very mucha fluff feature compared to the other elements.

"We were a little disappointed with the Fifa09 manager mode experience", so why the fruitcake did you make it like that then??????????? Bloody nora!

Why did you remove at least 3 things from manager mode that were in Fifa08's already very shallow manager mode?

Previous match result for next opponent - GONE.
Post match individual stats for each player - GONE.
Edit player shirt numbers - GONE.

Additions were, hmmmm English league playoffs, think that was it? Even that was played at the wrong final stadium!

"We were a little disappointed with the FIFA09 Manager Mode feedback"

"Yeah, that's coz we were a lot disappointed with the FIFA09 Manager Mode experience!"

This statement doesn't stand to reason when you can save to HDD in Madden. If they were trying to push EAsportsworld then local replay saves wouldn't be available across all EA sports titles, not just Fifa.

It's just another case of EA ignoring core features that the fans have been crying out for in favour of spending time creating gimmicky online modes.

does maddan have the upload feature?

Yes it does, you can upload from the main menu.

Squad numbers are still so bloody small..

They look good for some teams like Everton and Villa if I recall.. but others are tiny.

nope, if you zoom in you can see the adboards say fifa09 :/ unless they didint change that yet...........
They are all official FIFA 10 screenshots direct from EA. Strange that they forgot about the adboards though, although they keep saying to us that all the graphical touches usually happen at the end (which begs the question, why release screenshots at this point).

Back
Top Bottom