FIFA 10

PSM3 PREVIEW LASTEST PES 2010 CODE:

In their latest issue released September 2nd, PSM3 have a fantastic PES 2010 vs FIFA 10 feature, facing off the two games after playing both versions.

Breaking it down to things like gameplay elements to graphics and licenses, the feature details exactly which game is better in each respective field. It’s no quick decision, as the verdict is spread over 6 pages, but in the end PES 2010 came out on top!

Make sure you pick up the magazine for all the details when it hits stands on Wednesday! (And as a bonus, massive COD: MW2 first-play feature!)

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/ps...pes-2010-code/

Do they know what real football is like?

Comparing Licenses is funny :LOL:

Last edited:
They gave PES2009 88/100 and FIFA09 83/100 so I trust them as much as I trust random guys on forums telling people that Konami is hiding the real game and showing PES2009 to make sure EA doesn't steal their ideas. Oh, and before that they scored PES2008 86/100 while FIFA08 got 63/100.

brilliant piece of journalism. not.

They are a fucking comic, its hard to believe people allow themselves to be influenced on what to buy by such misinformed junk.

ohh i dispair.

Christ, Adam's long diatribe on WENB reads like a letter from an upset lover. Dude needs to chill out. He seems to have taken offence to suff and riots excellent podcast.

Didn't want to bring that here but, well i'd be BANNED if i posted it there. :lol:

He was right on this though:

My stand out moment since back has been something that encapsulates all those things. Playing Milan vs Inter I played the ball out of defense to Pirlo, who picked out a Pato run on the right wing. As I controlled the ball I stepped inside, played a one-two with Huntelaar and found myself just outside the box with space. I pressed shoot and watched Pato side foot the ball into the top left-hand corner. As I celebrated enthusiastically I looked over to the screen and saw ‘the duck’ do his signature love-heart celebration, before getting swamped by the entire Milan team.

Fifa sorely misses personality like this.

By the by, that article from the journo's that rated PES2009 over Fifa09 is rendered null and void.

Christ, Adam's long diatribe on WENB reads like a letter from an upset lover. Dude needs to chill out. He seems to have taken offence to suff and riots excellent podcast.

Didn't want to bring that here but, well i'd be BANNED if i posted it there. :lol:

He was right on this though:

Fifa sorely misses personality like this.

By the by, that article from the journo's that rated PES2009 over Fifa09 is rendered null and void.

That was the best podcast for a long time. I always agree 100% with what Riot has to say on Fifa and PES. 'Mr A.' seems a bit upset that Riot has just deflated the massive hype bubble he has spent the last year building up. He needs to stop being so defensive, Riot is a hugely experienced and honest games journalist who's opinion holds more sway with most people.

I think Adam needs to chill out a bit. I posted on wenb the following
"wasnt it psm3 mag that said Hitler was running a taxi service on the moon, oh no that was the Sunday Sport, easy mistake"
to which i got

"no need mate"

Man, i was joking. There is a lot of ppl on these forums who just need to chill a bit.

You'd think PES was published by Ubisoft rather than Konami the way Adam feeds on their teet.

ive defended Adam quite a number of times in recent months aswell. I have just listened to Riot's podcast and he does talk a lot of sense and he is not affiliated with wenb either so i trust what he says. And i remember his poddy from last year and he was spot on about pro evo2009 and fifa09. How anyone can defend psm3 over their latest article is a joke because the last couple of years they have proved to be lying biased tossers when it comes to the pro Vs fifa debate. So now this year we are supposed to believe them....err no thanx, ill judge for myself.

I think Adam needs to chill out a bit. I posted on wenb the following
"wasnt it psm3 mag that said Hitler was running a taxi service on the moon, oh no that was the Sunday Sport, easy mistake"
to which i got

"no need mate"

Man, i was joking. There is a lot of ppl on these forums who just need to chill a bit.

Wouldn't worry mate... Its all very fragile over there. They are dying for PES to be good but know whats coming again.

Personally i would kill to have PES right back in the mix as another option for footy, especially with the online Chumps League, but those videos looked awful, it looks at least 2 years behind Fifa.

ive defended Adam quite a number of times in recent months aswell. I have just listened to Riot's podcast and he does talk a lot of sense and he is not affiliated with wenb either so i trust what he says. And i remember his poddy from last year and he was spot on about pro evo2009 and fifa09. How anyone can defend psm3 over their latest article is a joke because the last couple of years they have proved to be lying biased tossers when it comes to the pro Vs fifa debate. So now this year we are supposed to believe them....err no thanx, ill judge for myself.

Listen to his podcast from two years ago when PES2008 came out (if you can still find it). Everything Riot predicted then has turned out to be true. He said Konami would continue to struggle on next-gen and PES would never drastically change on this generation of consoles.

If you was to believe everything Adam writes though you could easily get caught up in the hype. A lot of forum members were pissed last year coz he talked up the game quite a lot and it turned out shite. He if he does the same again he aint gonna be safe walking the streets :)

If you was to believe everything Adam writes though you could easily get caught up in the hype. A lot of forum members were pissed last year coz he talked up the game quite a lot and it turned out shite. He if he does the same again he aint gonna be safe walking the streets :)

What's changed? He's done the same thing for every version as far back as before I finally gave up on PES. Look at the fact he makes his WENB posts as "Kitana Media" he knows if he uses his own name people won't bother reading as there's zero credibility.

As for the podcast itself Riot came across really well in how he spoke for both games, it's a shame that WENB is tarnished by Adam as it used to have a real standing in the football gaming community, if you look at FSB since its launch there's been stuff on there that really puts it on the map well beyond its association with WENB in being its sister site and IMO FSB would be so much better off if it was a completely separate entity.

Last I heard Adam was locked in a padded cell, because he went round the bend trying to tuck his shirt in so perfect like the PES players, and he realised it wasn't possible.

They gave PES2009 88/100 and FIFA09 83/100 so I trust them as much as I trust random guys on forums telling people that Konami is hiding the real game and showing PES2009 to make sure EA doesn't steal their ideas. Oh, and before that they scored PES2008 86/100 while FIFA08 got 63/100.

FIFA
From 63 to 83 , it shows me FIFA10 will be the real deal1

PES
From 86 to 88 , it shows me PES10 will be a lot of the same, if u liked 09 ull like this again. If u didnt, like me, u wont like it now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom