FIFA 10

I know I'm way early with this.. but anyone know how strict Tesco are with breaking a few hours off release?

Just my mates little brother works there now and I went there last night at midnight.. was just wondering if there was a chance of him getting it to us earlier this year with him working there. I really could just ask him but this idea just came to me.:THINK:..
I doubt any stupid market will break it, they have totally comp led systems so it will be easy to check if it's broken, the game will fly out the doors too. Unless he slips you a copy out the loading doors... :PIRATE:

I know a place that dish it out early,but EA are getting hip to it and delivering 1 day before release.Tesco's normally sell it midnight.But they are getting shirty now.Sweaty bastards.

thats my guess too...
ull need to edit it on the main team management option.
now, i wonder how will they chose the lineup for the reserve team, i wonder if they made it possible to adjust that.

players often used to get a 1st team place based on thier performance against me in practice mode. was also good for playing against different formations.....play again was a thing of beauty as well. bringing the attack back 5 seconds to retry that through ball.

I've just pre-ordered with Shop-to - my god, their website is shonky - I hope it's not reflective of the service I'll get!

I've just pre-ordered with Shop-to - my god, their website is shonky - I hope it's not reflective of the service I'll get!
They sell the games so cheap that they've got to save money somehow, I think they got a bunch of teenagers on their school holidays to help stick the site together. ;)

Never once has a problem with ShopTo and bank details etc, and always got my games before release as well, every time.

I agree with Cammey ;)

Anyone know if Tesco are any good at getting preorders out early?
They have 360/ps3 versions for preorder at £31.97 with free delivery

I was going to ask the same question as ptfc...

I'm considering just buying it in the shops on the day, as I can imagine ordering it online, and knowing my luck it'll arrive a week after deadline day.

For those that trust Shopto, they are to my mind the only place to store my card details.

Low and behold on Saturday got a call from my banks fraud team, asking to authorise 1800 off a credit card which had been flagged, and that 400 quid had been taken out at a travelogdge the night before.

Thats the last custom shopto will get out of principal. The shower of cunts.

For those that trust Shopto, they are to my mind the only place to store my card details.

Low and behold on Saturday got a call from my banks fraud team, asking to authorise 1800 off a credit card which had been flagged, and that 400 quid had been taken out at a travelogdge the night before.

Thats the last custom shopto will get out of principal. The shower of cunts.

Good on your bank for checking but why would shopto's website say this then?:

"For added security we do not store your full credit card details.
We only store the last 4 digits of your card number to remind you which card you have previously used."

Perhaps you registered prior to them adopting this policy?

Lots of people over here in Portugal had problems because of cloned cards. All of them shopped on UK online stores, but not all of them at ShopTo.

I remember reading that it was some online bank database company responsible for handling visa card info for various stores that got attacked by hackers and thousands of card details were flushed to the net.

I was one of the credit card fraud victims, with two transactions:

Karlij B.V. - 170€
Real Estate Consulting - 120€

The 2nd one was actually canceled later by "Real Estate Consulting" itself. The rest of the money will be returned by my bank.

You should all check you accounts to see if anything is wrong.

On the Shopto thing, it was may 8th 2009 they sent out a security e-mail announcing they would not store anymore card details... So it should be fine from then onwards..

i LOVE the cross, run and finish on 1:46!

and the keepers punch on 3 mins too!

This is a good vid - the way movement is being circled/highlighted is good.

well done you!

This is a good vid - the way movement is being circled/highlighted is good.
Very good - I wish the guys who spoke English were as good as this when it comes to making gameplay videos... I wonder what they're saying...

Back
Top Bottom