FIFA 10

3 minutes is a lot better than 2 - but I think 3 was the number we've been told. Oh well.

I can understand why... to an extent. 3 minutes is at least long enough to play a good few build ups.

The video that Chris kindly uploaded at 3am this morning is from the demo so just watch that and it'll all be confirmed one way or the other.

The video that Chris kindly uploaded at 3am this morning is from the demo so just watch that and it'll all be confirmed one way or the other.

The chelsea player has never played a footy game in his life before!! :)

The chelsea player has never played a footy game in his life before!! :)

That seems to be a recurring theme in most of the vids so far.

I love how the Barca player tries to take the referee out with a sliding tackle at half time !

Hi All,
Why EA FIFA team does not add Leagues as much as they can if they have the full licenses of FIFA world leagues and they can make a lot of CASH if the added leagues from:

Asia:
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Qatar
China
Japan (if they can take one team from Konami)
Uzbekistan (one team)

Africa:
Egypt
Tunisia
Moroccan
South Africa
Nigeria

North America:
Canadian
Costa Rica
Honduras

South America:
Ecuador
Paraguay
Uruguay

Oceania:
New Zealand

I think they would make allot of CASH if they did :)

BR,

B2Y

Last edited:
Hi All,

Why EA FIFA team does not add Leagues as much as they can if they have the full licenses of FIFA world leagues and they can make a lot of CASH if the added leagues from:

Asia:
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Qatar
China
Japan ( if they can take one team from Konami)
Uzbakistan ( one team)

Africa:
Egypt
Tunisia
Morrocan
South Africa
Nigeria

North America :
Canadan
Costa Rica
Hundoras

South America:
Ecudor
Paraguya
Uruguya

Ocenia:
New Zeland

I think they would make alot of CASH if they did :)

BR,

B2Y

I assume they have looked at sales V's cost for those countries, unless there is some form of monopoly system with these things, which I doubt...
Konami I think would bankrupt themselves to hang on to Japan though... :P

Not going to have the internet at home on the 10th, guess I'll be taking my 360 to my parents just to download a demo :LOL:

Looks like Wales aren't going to be in the game again, weird... Perhaps they're holding a lot of national teams back for a World Cup game...

Looks like Wales aren't going to be in the game again, weird... Perhaps they're holding a lot of national teams back for a World Cup game...

Does anyone even play with International teams in FIFA?

I played one the other day for the first time since last October - it never crosses my mind that it's even an option.

But perhaps that simply reflects my overall thirst for Premiership football over International games.

I played one the other day for the first time since last October - it never crosses my mind that it's even an option.

But perhaps that simply reflects my overall thirst for Premiership football over International games.

I've never played with international sides, only MM for me. let's hope in 11 we can go on to be an international manager...

I have only watched a few videos and they seem to be spoiling the game completely

They are passing without even using a direction anywhere near the player so its going in the wrong direction, letting the ball run though the legs by pressing the wrong run button, not shooting when they have a chance to because of the passing buttons hammering and just generally being shit and not playing proper football

Someone let me know when a decent video shows up

there are plenty of people who and it pains to see so few teams where as there are so many "useless" clubs.It pains to see only 2 african teams for instance

Yeah, the videos are actually depressing me.

All of my excitement for the game rests on the boys that played it from Evo Web, at the Emirates the other day.

If I didn't hear what they said and just watched these videos, I would be very dissapointed.

I can't wait for the Demo!

Pretty obvious the last video is PES players, they keep pressing start on replays :SMUG: They also try to play PES style, which isn't going to work in a simulation game :SMUG:

When I had a friend over we thought hey lets play a tournament, like an custom international tournament or something like Champions league. But we couldn't find anything like this, is this not in at all? All we could see were national cups... I never play those kind of modes so I had no idea FIFA didn't have those things (if I didn't miss it). I used to love playing custom tournaments in PES with a friend.

letting the ball run though the legs by pressing the wrong run button

:-) On the plus side the animation looked nice and the striker seemed to react on the turn a bit better to the dummy... Actually worked really nice in one instance, by accident of course.. :-)

:-) On the plus side the animation looked nice and the striker seemed to react on the turn a bit better to the dummy... Actually worked really nice in one instance, by accident of course.. :-)

I actually got a proper dummy to to work on 09 the other day

It was 2 on 2 and my mate hit low crossed ball across the edge of the box which i let run and he ran from deep and smashed the ball which the keeper saved. It looked awesome though

Hopefully they are a bit better this time and more responsive

Back
Top Bottom