FIFA 10

We played demo code at the Emirates (the same code that's at Gamescom) but that was not final code, I've been told several times. So the demo won't be final code.

12th? You mean 10th?

They said it in as many words; the certification process by Sony and Microsoft is a long and arsey one so they get the demo code in a month in advance if they can, so... The demo date was rumoured around the beginning of August...

So now it's the 10th the 12th and the 17th.

It's the stupid website that takes an age to load. I must have clicked another country, because it definitely said the 17th. However, when I went back and made sure I clicked the UK it said 10th again.

Bloody flash websites :BRICK:

Yeah agree, have found them to be fairly objective the past few years. They had a miss giving PES08 and FIFA08 both a 8/10 but since then they have really made a point that PES needs to get its arse in to gear and FIFA is making great strides.

Looking good!

Don't know if this has been brought up yet but when playing MM in Fifa09 the ref barely gave cards to the CPU after very bad tackles. Does anyone know if this has this been adressed?

Don't know if this has been brought up yet but when playing MM in Fifa09 the ref barely gave cards to the CPU after very bad tackles. Does anyone know if this has this been adressed?
I'm playing as I type and in the last three games I've had the CPU get three red cards and give away three penalties.

I think it only effects certain difficulty levels, I noticed on PRO it hardly happened but on WORLD CLASS they're dirty buggers!

I think it only effects certain difficulty levels, I noticed on PRO it hardly happened but on WORLD CLASS they're dirty buggers!

TikTikTikTikTik said:
I get a decent amount on legendary, atleast one yellow per match if not more. A few straight red's aswell for last man ones.

I play on World Class and have had many last man tackles from behind and the ref didn't give anything.

It seems strange that they would tone it down when playing on lower difficulty levels, a foul is a foul and cards should be the same no mather what difficulty you're on!

I play World Class and Professional and have had many AI opponents sent off, I'm getting really good at dinking the ball away just as they're about to slide me and they never learn so keep getting two yellows :)

dunno about Schweinsteiger, but about arteta im sure its down to license issues...
when i first got into the data colection team i asked the producers why we couldnt assign real boots for the other players and he told that only players with individual contracts(boot contracts) with EA could have that, also he told me that the manufacture(adidas, nike, etc) would say specifically which boot they wanted for each player... thats why arteta still on those black adipures(while he only wears the white ones)
so, blame adidas not the editors.

Thanks for clearing that up mate. :))

CPU get lots of yellow cards on world class as they slide tackle a lot.

The issue are the little fouls the ref seems to ignore

Seabass interview @ eurogamer.de:
"In our opinion FIFA was better than we last year. They did not chase us, they were much better."
"Of course it is very important for us how good or not good FIFA is, but that is not the main concern", says the developer legend. "Much more shocking was to see what the PES users were thinking.
We saw they were not happy with PES 2009 and that was very shocking for us and created much pressure.
Due to these reactions we owe them a much better game for 2010."

:) You stay classy Seabass.

Last edited:
I hope he's sincere cause this is what exactly (as customers) should happen.The fierce competition will make both companies deliver better games over the years hopefully

FIFA 10 Demo Coming Early September
Written Monday, August 24, 2009 by Dan Webb

EA today announced that their FIFA 10 demo will be heading to the Xbox Live Marketplace on September 10th in Europe and September 17th in North America.

The demo will allow players to take control of the following teams in exhibition matches; Chelsea, Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Marseille, and Chicago Fire (MLS). For the first time in FIFA demo history as well, players will be able to upload created in-game videos to EA Football World.

Can't wait till then? Check back later on in the week to check out our FIFA 10 thoughts from GamesCom.

I assume PSN will update on the Thursday. As per usual.... hopefully.

Here's the sauce ;) http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-3384-FIFA-10-Demo-Coming-Early-September.html

Back
Top Bottom