FIFA 10

If there was a Clubs Cup once a month that randomly generated a draw and you played until one team was left that would be good. You could have a top goalscorer for that

Problem with that might be getting the next club on at same time as you?

Some people wouldnt be able to play a whole cup in one night for example.

It would be great but dunno if it'd work?

Yep 3 days then you forfeit... no big deal you just enter again the month after.. Think of the pressure of a one on one in the last minute of the final... Full manual settings :-)....

Nowt wrong with that either way, Gab. Will be the best mode yet :)

I agree, best mode ever invented hands down. I was just thinking it would be cool if you felt more like you were part of an online football world or something, I don't know.

Maybe this would be gay, but what if once in a while the top players for every country would be put together to play internationals. Like the current 30-40 best ones were selected and if you wanted you could join a certain time to play the match, like the first ten to sign in took the free places. I don't know just thinking loud, might be a shit idea. :SMUG: I mean just to spice things up!

thats a great idea, hopefully one day you could be called up for the world cup team

I agree, best mode ever invented hands down. I was just thinking it would be cool if you felt more like you were part of an online football world or something, I don't know.

Maybe this would be gay, but what if once in a while the top players for every country would be put together to play internationals. Like the current 30-40 best ones were selected and if you wanted you could join a certain time to play the match, like the first ten to sign in took the free places. I don't know just thinking loud, might be a shit idea. :SMUG: I mean just to spice things up!

The closer we get to real life things like this the better it is... you gotta be bothered about getting beat and you gotta feel good when you win... Just exhibition matches dont really do that after a while....

All this talk has made me want a game now, any of our club up for a few games tonight ???

It'll never work due to the same reason ranked matches isn't very good; the majority of players are utter twats.

Just going to post this in the EA forum too but if Chris is around I know I have asked before but can you nudge EA to make sure if we still have the stupid traffic noise in the Arena and Menu's can they please let us turn it off, through my sound system it rattles the windows.. :RANT:

I now keep reloading now untill I get the lucky one where it's silent... :P

Last edited:
Nope, because all fouls have been little trips from holding the pressure button :LOL:

The videos make the game seem so bad, but I know it isn't :)

I dont get why everyone is so mad about the last video? So they used a lot of chipshots, so what? And the only reason they got so many shooting chances was because both of them defended very badly..

Because ALL they were trying was through balls and chipshots. We want to see some proper football action and see what FIFA10 really is like. Long rangers, free kicks, headers, pot shots, crosses, tackles, fouls, cards etc.

CD, can you possibly ask EA if they are going to implement two leader boards one for assisted/semi and another for all manual players....this would be a plus for the community and get players to play on manual which would create a more realistic match (with less glitchers and douche-bags online).

Just going to post this in the EA forum too but if Chris is around I know I have asked before but can you nudge EA to make sure if we still have the stupid traffic noise in the Arena and Menu's can they please let us turn it off, through my sound system it rattles the windows.. :RANT:
To be honest I think I'd lose what little credibility I have if I asked them about that again. ;)

CD, can you possibly ask EA if they are going to implement two leader boards one for assisted/semi and another for all manual players....this would be a plus for the community and get players to play on manual which would create a more realistic match (with less glitchers and douche-bags online).
I've been told it's a no for this year but they're looking at it for next year (and they said that in a meaningful way, not in a "yeah we'll see :YAWN:" way - they know we want it).

The person using chelsea was useless, the good thing about 10 is that you are not guaranteed a goal on 1v1.

True true. Putting on my fanboy hat for a sec, I saw Messi 1v1 in a PES vid and you could practically see the cpu loading his celebration three steps before the shot. :BOP:

Well, regarding fifa... not all the chips worked and from the play tests, we know that the defending is much better than what was shown (even from a few vids @ Gamescon). For instance, i saw a Juve vid with people trying through balls but they kept getting intercepted by defence and midfield.

I just rolled my eyes at that last vid though.

Edit: They know we want a lot of things CD :(

This is what I do not understand with EA and their fairness policy, they won't allow an ANY earn xp to improve his generic players if he doesn't have enough friends to play with but a "casual" player can buy stats with real money because he doesn't have time.

Yes it's cool they are trying to encourage 10v10 but that wouldn't be possible everyday. It will be a mess if you add too many people to your club then you have 15 players turning up to play.

It's not like there is a substitute system in place, is there?

They should just let ANY's earn xp points for each position and cap them at a decent level. Also allowing negative xp for each position.

Chris please ask EA how they can justify that has being fair.

To be honest I think I'd lose what little credibility I have if I asked them about that again. ;)

I've been told it's a no for this year but they're looking at it for next year (and they said that in a meaningful way, not in a "yeah we'll see :YAWN:" way - they know we want it).

Thanks for asking. I just don't understand how hard can it be to implement :THINK:

Thanks for asking. I just don't understand how hard can it be to implement :THINK:
It adds more of a load to the server because it's more variables for the processors to factor in when matchmaking and recording points (same applies to control setting filters but they have thankfully managed to get them in, for normal play i.e. 1v1 only though I understand).

Anyway!

NEW RUTTER INTERVIEW VIDEO!

Some decent gameplay footage in there including a little 360 dribble that beats a man and allows a shot at goal. Also a good look at Photo Game Face (Rutter's face looks scary in the game).

It adds more of a load to the server because it's more variables for the processors to factor in when matchmaking and recording points (same applies to control setting filters but they have thankfully managed to get them in, for normal play i.e. 1v1 only though I understand).

Anyway!

NEW RUTTER INTERVIEW VIDEO!

Some decent gameplay footage in there including a little 360 dribble that beats a man and allows a shot at goal. Also a good look at Photo Game Face (Rutter's face looks scary in the game).

Is it just me that get nothing but audio in this clip?

Edit: Never mind, works fine now.

Last edited:
He meant to say trawling but he said trolling.

He also nearly cum in his pants when he said the Bernabau was a free download! just put it in the fucking game, we shouldnt be pleased and suprised about shit like that, it should already be in there.

There is something not quite right with Rutter, he looks a bit weird.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom