FIFA 10

I can give a fuck about 6'7 players on 99 rating,because if i come up against one man-whore playing this shit online,i am finishing with 6players on the pitch.I'm hacking from the first whistle.

posse.jpg

"Mount up boys"...

Some numbers from Mike Takla:

I said I'd give you some numbers. I don't want to tell you everything, it spoils the fun, but here are some examples.

Let's take me, 5'10", around 150lbs (that's skinny btw)

Firstly some Physical attributes....

My Acceleration will start at 80, speed 75, strength 65. Only through Accomplishments & Form can I improve these. But to be honest that is a pretty competitive starting point, I'd like to think a good player could perform well in Clubs with those attributes. I'm a LB by the way.

If I complete every Accomplishment related to these they can go up to 90, 85 & 70 respectively.

If my recent Form is very very good these will be up by 6 more at the most. Good luck staying there for long

If I've never played the game & I buy any upgrade from the Store I will have the same thing I started with here.

Tomorrow we'll talk about how the Store upgrade will affect some of the other attributes, as I've been writing a lot of long posts & it's time for bed. Night chaps.

Seems like you start off at a high level. That's disappointing to be honest but I suppose it means less room to boost...

EA should have allowed us to film at the Emirates then you would see much better play.....and long shots
I TOTALLY TOTALLY agree with that. We were playing 6 min halves, fully manual and a variety of teams, variety of styles of play etc. Who wants to see these cunts fuck around and try finding out the exploits already? Tossers.

That last video confirms for me the ball is still too floaty. Did none of you guys notice this at the play test in London???

So the highest any of the stats can go is 90, 85 and 70? That's excellent news. We've put up with the Ronaldo/Messi/Torres' in 09 so this is all well and good for me :)

Nope, seemed fine to me.

Well do you agree that last video looks a little floaty? Or does that look normal to you? What about you Wildster Blaacat and CD? Just tryna get a feel for how accurate these videos are. The previous video looks awesome though so its confusing.

Did anyone see the new chest animation where the Bayern player controlled CLOSE to his chest...then flicked it over his head? Im so glad you can trap it close to your body with your chest now, as appose to FIFA 09 where they chested it far too far ahead of themselves

So if you already start at 'a pretty competitive starting point' with a 'good player' able to 'perform well in Clubs with those attributes', what is the need for stat boosting?

I think you missed one thing though. All of what he said was assuming that the only people who will boost is the 'casual' gamer. There will definitely be hardcore gamers better than me and you using these boosts (until they maxxed out their player)

If me and you were at the same level (i know your better Phil :-)) i can buy a boost before our next match and beat you.

There is no need for it at all. No positives have come from this... Just people with different levels of negative... Who actually has asked for this to be put in ???? Who if asked would vote YES for this to be in the game ????

The ONLY things i want out of a game online are no lag and an even playing field. They are the two main things for online to work... They just decided to make money and take one of those away.

i personally would prefer it out, but if it is in and it doesnt give an advantage over me then that's ok

they said they cant improve it anymore than you can from playing it, its just a quicker way to get there

it is the only game i will play so i will put the time in to become good at the game and have decent enough attributes

if once i become the best i can from playing it, and joe bloggs has bought his way to as good as the game allows (which should not be any greater than my created player) then we both cannot boost anymore as we have reached the top

so it would then be a fair playing field would it not

I don't think the boosting will be a problem now. I mean we start out so high anyway. And like rob said before, attribute doesn't seem to make THAT much difference in FIFA. So if someone have 95 instead of 85 it might not be that big of a deal in the end after all.

Also have to say I agree with Seabass. He points out what myself and others have done for a while now. Way too many 1-on-1 situations (I mean player duels, not 1-on-1 with keeper) in FIFA because of the limits on player lock-ons. Hopefully the EA team read this and open things up like in PES where anyone close to the ball can attack it if they want to.

That was a bit chiptastic, it's people like these that make me sick. He could have rounded the keeper, or smacked it from long-range.

I've yet to see a long-range attempt in these vids. These people don't know how to play proper football, it's that ping-pong crap.

I didn't think it was too bad TBH, just had two PES players who made Fifa play like PES but with nice graphics and ball physics :)

Well do you agree that last video looks a little floaty? Or does that look normal to you? What about you Wildster Blaacat and CD? Just tryna get a feel for how accurate these videos are. The previous video looks awesome though so its confusing.
Hmm, I didn't notice it looking floaty to be honest, no. Which bit specifically looks floaty?

Did anyone see the new chest animation where the Bayern player controlled CLOSE to his chest...then flicked it over his head? Im so glad you can trap it close to your body with your chest now, as appose to FIFA 09 where they chested it far too far ahead of themselves
Yes, chesting and close control in general is far better now. At the Emirates, Matt was saying to us that's a key thing now, controlling the ball. Players will now be aware of the space around them and sometimes if the ball is coming to them high, take a step backwards to control the ball with their foot, instead of chesting it.

Hey Tim, sorry to ask for this if it was already answered but can you do something with CKs, have more players in the penalty box ?
More generally, are CKs part of the custom set pieces ?

Hmm, that gameplay video seems to suggest that you're rewarded if you play like a 10 year old ie. run as far as you can with the ball, attack attack ATTACK!

I TOTALLY TOTALLY agree with that. We were playing 6 min halves, fully manual and a variety of teams, variety of styles of play etc. Who wants to see these cunts fuck around and try finding out the exploits already? Tossers.

That vid did fuck all for the game. the wanker who was trying the chips all the time should have been frog marched to the car park.

Like it was said, EA should showcase people who play it like football, not super mario.

Back
Top Bottom