FIFA 10

I dont see anything wrong with a company wanting to make money.

If there are muppets out there that will pay for it, sell it.

EA have to be very careful, how long will they have the best football game ??? No one thought Konami would get caught... The minute its even close in terms of gameplay, people will jump ship if the morons spoil it online and EA promote these kind of stat boosts.

@Shooto we know UT was a fail, but do you think EA thinks it was??? They will have made loads of money from that mode... I think it'll be back again this year, or at least in a similar mode.

Only reason i'm moaning now is because they NEVER have fixed something after release... So if its wrong day one then its a year until i play Clubs again...

Last edited:
An actual new vid! You won't deny me now Placebo! Huahuahuahua. :)

YouTube - Fifa 10 Gameplay Good Quality Gamescom 2009

Apart from the drunk camera man and the dodgy players, i really like this vid. The cross @ about 1.00minute has some nice whip to it. And the Physics on deflections and overall infact, is sick.

The one-on-one in the endhas a new save animation from the keeper and new physics on the ball. Shooting really has improved!

Well done ;) Was about to post it myself :)

Was going to say the same, the cross at 1:02 looks fantastic, yes he made it too late so it actually curled out of play for a goalkick but the pace and bend on it was just terrific :)

No way in the world is that a floaty cross!

As for the night matches in all stadia thingies, IIRC the only official statement has been from Marcel in the MM Q&A threads and these were his comments:

AFAIK night will be available for all stadiums in FIFA 10 - we've made an effort to try to add as many Time Of Day and weather settings to all stadiums. In the end I think we're almost there, but we might run out of time in the end.

What's cool this year is, that we've added a graphical display on the stadium select screen that will show you which TOD / Weather settings are available for the stadium you're about to choose. This way you can make sure you select a stadum that has all the settings you care about :-).

...you will have "Night" available for almost all stadiums (if not all :-)), I just checked the Camp Nou and it already has the night setting (dry and rainy) in FIFA 10.

Most of the stadiums in the build we played had rainy and snowy at night. But only sunny during the day. I saw the new graphical display that shows what weather is available at each stadium.

Most of the stadiums in the build we played had rainy and snowy at night. But only sunny during the day. I saw the new graphical display that shows what weather is available at each stadium.
that sounds stupid. How can you have certain weather on certain stadiums?? Bizare

Someones tell me that the goalies throw was floaty :-)

Jesus i hope they make them slower... Long passes fine... but drilled goaly throws... not so sure....

Rest looks good even though they are playing like noobs... Worrying that you can still play like that though.

EDIT::: sorry where are my manners... Thanks for posting the vid Blaccat

Last edited:
with this virtual pro thing, what wil happen if i want to play CDM for the evo-web club (seems to be my best position, cause i can't fuck things up too much), but want to play ST/CF in BAP seasons? will i end up being good defensivly but have good finishing? seems like a lethal combination.

Damn, didn't like that sample of kiddy football there, I hope there's more to be done with regards to completely eliminating that type of play from being possible.

Well done ;) Was about to post it myself :)

Was going to say the same, the cross at 1:02 looks fantastic, yes he made it too late so it actually curled out of play for a goalkick but the pace and bend on it was just terrific :)

That happens in 09 some times when your near the touch line for some reason you can whip a real curling cross in but you can't do it anywhere else and it does not do it often, has anyone else found that, you literally go "wow" that's more like it then you never see it again for games on end... :SHOCK:

No way in the world is that a floaty cross!
The first corner was to me, I know Chris, Tim and MJ and the gang say it's been improved I guess it's how it looks on screen... :P

Last edited:
An actual new vid! You won't deny me now Placebo! Huahuahuahua. :)

YouTube - Fifa 10 Gameplay Good Quality Gamescom 2009

Apart from the drunk camera man and the dodgy players, i really like this vid. The cross @ about 1.00minute has some nice whip to it. And the Physics on deflections and overall infact, is sick.

The one-on-one in the endhas a new save animation from the keeper and new physics on the ball. Shooting really has improved!

Loved this video. at the first corner you see that momentum and strength play a big part. The big barca player manages to out muscle the bayern player in mid air!!

EDIT - That second vid, apart from the boy ripping the nonsense out his friend, some really good animations in there.

Last edited:
Does anyone else notice how Martin Tyler talks about the extravagant celebration for the first goal?
Even commentators are underwhelmed by these shit goals

Back
Top Bottom