FIFA 10

Ok guys i think i may have kicked something of here that has nothing to do with Fifa10,NickCave's fault:P Lets not go crazy about this we all know how cranky we get when we got3-4months to wait for a game.:CONFUSE:

Ah right I stand corrected fellow Cymro :))

I hope EA put us back in FIFA 10, we were in FIFA 08 and then we weren't in FIFA 09 despite the fact the Saes, Scottish and Norn Iron teams were in it. I was fucked off I tell you!

I suppose worshiping Robinho as god but as soon as he leaves for more money and trophies hating him is not fickle?

Well your lot would know...Tevez, Heinze, RVN et al. :P

Ok guys i think i may have kicked something of here that has nothing to do with Fifa10,NickCave's fault:P Lets not go crazy about this we all know how cranky we get when we got3-4months to wait for a game.:CONFUSE:

Yep, this could blow up and never be resolved! So I'm going to leave it now.

Roll on FIFA 10! (Please no Rooney on the cover ;))

I'm sure Nick Cave is about as Welsh as you are
JJ!
Are you the JJ I think you are?
The good old JJ from SoccerGaming that used to make superb kits?
If so, you probably won't remember me but it would be so weird to stumble upon you over these boards after such a long time...

Well bloody hell it's Fede, it's been a looooooooooong time!!! You made a load of great kits too from what I can remember! :)

Sorry for bringing this back to topic but I have heard about this contextual knock ons but never really understood what the fuck it meant. But that Glen dude that played it said the following which sounds pretty neat:

When you use the contextual/skill knock on as well you can do cool things like knock it to one side of a defender and rund round the other.

Well bloody hell it's Fede, it's been a looooooooooong time!!! You made a load of great kits too from what I can remember! :)
LOL! What a coincidence, football still brings us two together!
Now I make faces for PES... lol a whole new direction. Although I don't play PES, I just play FIFA on XBOX 360.
Nice seeing you again mate... you're a legend.

What could the new mode be? It's not online-related, because he had already talked about that, so...

Maybe "Scenario Mode"? That might be cool! Or my aforementioned referee mode...

:D

Thanx mate, good to see you're still editing after all these years, I went to PES as well but Konami have let me down, prefer FIFA again now.

get a room
Nah you go get a room with Jaygrim in your pink slippers Branyik :SMUG: :BOP:

What could the new mode be? It's not online-related, because he had already talked about that, so...

Maybe "Scenario Mode"? That might be cool! Or my aforementioned referee mode...

For some reason a lot of people on the official forum has been screaming for the return of indoor 5 aside football (futsal now I guess but that stops every second so I doubt people would enjoy that) so one possibility could be this. but on the other hand, it didn't sound like it was online at all so why would they create an offline only mode out of this.

Be a Pro has been a very successful thing for EA so I think it has to do with this. The problem is that BAPS already exists, but it could be that BAPS will still be left but this new mode is so different that it gets its own mode. Still seems weird to me, why not just upgrade the BAPS mode that is pretty lame anyway.

Would be nice to hear other people theories on this new mode. Also another reason I don't think it's a normal mode, where you control every player, is because the people that like that already gets a revamped manager mode. So us BAP lovers deserve something new too :SMUG:

What about in UT,you could get a card for a strong taclkle,long throw,do anyone know if these will be added to the game.

long throws for certain players have been confirmed.

And the ones that have tried fifa 10 says there is a new tackling system so maybe good tacklers stand out too.

For some reason a lot of people on the official forum has been screaming for the return of indoor 5 aside football (futsal now I guess but that stops every second so I doubt people would enjoy that) so one possibility could be this. but on the other hand, it didn't sound like it was online at all so why would they create an offline only mode out of this.
I used to love playing indoor 5-a-side mode in FIFA 98 but it hasn't been in the series ever since and I doubt EA would bring it back. Unlike Futsal though the ball couldn't go out of play as the pitch was totally surrounded by walls.

CHECK THIS OUT!!!some GAMEPLAY of FIFA!!!

(YouTube - EA 'changing the game' with FIFA 10 - EA 'changing the game' with FIFA 10
go to the link
has anyone seen this video yet...some gameplay is show or can bee seen

....can anyone spot any thing?
visually it looks the same but ofcourse its an early build
but movement wise it was difficult for me to see much..seeing as the gamplay parts of the vid was distant and quite bried

Last edited:
Just for clarification: is the training mode going to allow you to practice 11 on 11 in the tele view, and is it going to be like PES style where you can pick your set plays, corners, etc.?

Maybe "Scenario Mode"?

That would be awesome!

"Bayern Munich hold a one goal lead going into the 80th minute in the 99 European Cup Final, see if you can hold onto the lead to change history!"

"England trail to a wonder goal from Maradona in the 86 World Cup, can you bring them back into the game?"

V.cool idea.

"Bayern Munich hold a one goal lead going into the 80th minute in the 99 European Cup Final, see if you can hold onto the lead to change history!"

Would'nt you just love that to happen:SMUG:

Back
Top Bottom