FIFA 10

I might avoid Online Clubs this year and just stick to the revamped Manager Mode. Clubs is good fun but with them putting more emphasis on winning now you just know you're going to run into 'win win win' nutters who will score cheap goals time after time and hack your players down and generally play like dicks.

I might have a few games now and again but I can't really see myself playing it as much as in 09.

Cammey you're a legend.Nothing better to invite your buddies over on Friday after a shit weekend in order to play FIFA during endless hours

Everyone who thinks this idea would stink needs to get themselves into the EA forums thread and make their voice heard ASAP: http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/...soft-xbox-360/785460-virtual-pro-exploit.html if people keep quiet EA think we don't care and they don't do anything about it, it's the same as with the button control scheme in Fight Night, they didn't include it, enough people complained and they saw what the common voice was and they added it as free DLC.
if they do it thats great, i can tell you that madden 10 is getting killed in sales over here, some people are saying cause you have to pay for certain DLC... so one of your best bet is this to work for madden too...

Any kind of Madden Shop equivalent in Fifa should never see the light of day. The community should make sure EA don't get carried away and start charging for everything.

Pitch wear ? I guess everyone has his own fetish, Cammey with untucked shirts.You with pitch wear and me with long tapes haha

:P

What's so annoying is that possibly down the hall from them they have the thing in their US football title...:RANT: :LOL:

I think out of all three, long tapes is surely the easiest thing to do.I'll make sure to spam their forums next year :APPLAUD:
Wow I just read that on NBA2K10 you'll be able to save the match and continue from where you stopped.Clever idea

Pitch wear would be a decent idea specially in MM where you'd have a budget for taking care of the grass and having the option to water the pitch before matches in order to have it impact the short passing game

Any kind of Madden Shop equivalent in Fifa should never see the light of day. The community should make sure EA don't get carried away and start charging for everything.
it will.... i dont think fifa is going to be immune from EA's strategy, konami need to step it up, or you guys better hope to god 2k decides to make a footie game... yes placebo we know that boxing game sucked, but so do the majority of ea titles

Yeah...where did this generalization stem from anyway...if you were to count every single title that've been made or published by EA, sure majority were probably below average but since the past couple years their hardcore games (sports, shooters, rpgs, etc) have actually been pretty good

Damn, I hope that radar gets fixed, was it still the same for you Chris?

If it's one gripe I have with FIFA, it's with the radar. It's still impossible to see wingers or strikers who are out in wide positions- really annoying.

Last edited:
Atleast the video had a better camera angle for showing off the game, shame half the video was menu's and the other half crap highlights. And I'm on holiday from the 9th of september so won't get the demo till a week and a half later! Come on someone, post a full match with decent f$%king players! :D

Atleast the video had a better camera angle for showing off the game, shame half the video was menu's and the other half crap highlights. And I'm on holiday from the 9th of september so won't get the demo till a week and a half later! Come on someone, post a full match with decent f$%king players! :D

Agreed

There are not many videos kicking about.

Hopefully the public will do a better job today

That's not a bad video really. Just shows how the defending has changed slightly as he starts ping pong passing it down the wing, then the next time he tries it a defender intercepts and Juve counter attack. The CPU AI is looking pretty good imo. They just need to fix the CPU not shooting and I think offline will be a pretty amazing experience this year.

If EA's 'FIFA 10 Store' & 'Store boost' for Virtual Pro is not too bad, or not bad at all, then... I'll have to say that EA have made a massive about turn.

I'm really worried about the store boost though. It seems slightly like EA are going to, essentially ruin this great mode before it ever really took off.

The AI looks pretty bad, but it looks just like it does on low settings on 09. Anything under World Class will always be bad. I tried putting it down to the one setting under WC the other day while playing 2 vs AI and it was shockingly bad. Just like in the videos we've seen now, they just sprint straight in to you all the time, way too stupid. It's a big jump between Pro and WC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom