FIFA 10

Havent seen any decent goals, just a crappy cutback goal. Same for pes2010, hardly anyone that plays on the vids can actually play.

the only nice goal i saw wasn on the promo video from a set piece , nice shot after a backheel pass...
anyway, im waiting to see a 30meter craker ala Gerrard, ground shoot, not top corner...thats whats gonna pump me up!

wait, was that because the Gks saved everything like on 09? or u missed the shots?
im worried now
I ballooned almost every shot and hit the bar once, I starting to get pissed about it until Wildster scored one against me. Classic WTF moment!

It got me thinking all the way home, what da hell was I doing wrong.

Chris or Placebo, have you had any response to the stat boosting questions in VP? Its mainly gone down like a lead baloon in the community and it would be interesting to hear what they have to say, I bet they have their PR hounds working on it right now.

Chris or Placebo, have you had any response to the stat boosting questions in VP? Its mainly gone down like a lead baloon in the community and it would be interesting to hear what they have to say, I bet they have their PR hounds working on it right now.

Last response was Twitter from EArom:

#
@FSBchrisdavies ah, thought you were referring to other things I've read. But full details soon. But I'm told not quite yet I'm afraid.about 5 hours ago from TwitterFon in reply to FSBchrisdavies

#
@mhaseeb the more you play your Virtual Pro, the better he gets. So, yes :)about 5 hours ago from TwitterFon in reply to mhaseeb

#
@Placebo_obecalP can't talk about that yet I'm afraid. However, I'd urge you not to jump to conclusions about it ;)about 7 hours ago from TwitterFon in reply to Placebo_obecalP

http://twitter.com/EARom

Everyone who thinks this idea would stink needs to get themselves into the EA forums thread and make their voice heard ASAP: http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/...soft-xbox-360/785460-virtual-pro-exploit.html if people keep quiet EA think we don't care and they don't do anything about it, it's the same as with the button control scheme in Fight Night, they didn't include it, enough people complained and they saw what the common voice was and they added it as free DLC.

Everyone who thinks this idea would stink needs to get themselves into the EA forums thread and make their voice heard ASAP: http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/...soft-xbox-360/785460-virtual-pro-exploit.html if people keep quiet EA think we don't care and they don't do anything about it, it's the same as with the button control scheme in Fight Night, they didn't include it, enough people complained and they saw what the common voice was and they added it as free DLC.

I've done my share :-) I'm quite prepared to look like a knob moaning aslong as paying for stats never see's the light of day :-) I'm with ya Placebo fella..

Also thanks for the link Leo..

Last edited:
why theres no long fifa videos with shots, saves through balls etc.

ive only seen two videos with semi-retarded idiots who seem to have never palyed the game before!

Why are they saying they can't say anything about the boosting thing?! its bollucks. They have let all of the news out now. So why can't they tell us about that?! It is obvious it is going to happen, the only way it is going to change is if everybody complains.

So fucking retarded that they do this and spoil the mode. How could they not see that it was a ridiculous fucking idea?! they obviously know what they are doing and it is stupid!

We dont actually no for certain yet so lets all calm down. Get your feelings across by posting on the EA forums (follow placebos link). For now thats all we can do. Hopefully if enough ppl show their disgust it will hit home.
If it is true then feel free to slag off whoever but maybe we should have a little faith.

It just looks a little weird when they are not commenting on it? they should just say what it is about and stop being knob heads.

I just think them saying "Can't comment yet ;))" means that when they do comment it will be "Oh yeah, you can pay to max out".

They won't comment on it the same way they kept the Madden Shop all hush hush. Because if they tell us beforehand we'll all moan and they'll pull it or change the way some things are done and then they lose out on some money from the fucking twat faced twats who ruin online while screaming at their mum to get them 'another damn drink'.

Arrgghhhh... my head is going to explode
ScannersExplodingHead.gif

But they also referred to the claims as "inaccurate info"

So either they are running back to take in out or it something else

They way I see this 'boost' crap is 'Enabling cheats for online'. They're basically saying to gamers' we don't want any of you to use exploits or hacks or any other cheats online, unless you buy the cheats from us then it's perfectly okay.

Back
Top Bottom