FIFA 10

The head to foot instant control at 1.02 with Toure was shocking, all the crosses were still floaty, (FFS EA everyone has bleated about this from day one).

Looks too fast but the guy playing looks a perma sprint button mong,as we had no decent shots I can't tell if the shot power has been improved...

Some nice bit's but not blow me away stuff, can't wait till someone makes it look like the game is not being played on a picture of the pitch and actually gets the players bodies and the ball really interacting with it...

He was playing the A.I weren't he? Probably on a seriously low difficulty setting.

There was a decent cross @ 2minutes that no one attacked (should have pressed LB) but most were off balance and yards from the idea crossing position. Let's hope for better players in the next vid.

I think that when we get our hands on it the new physics and, what at least looks like slower gameplay, we'll be able to wipe the floor with these types of players. Here's hoping at least ;)

From an offlin point of view, I think if you play realistically, you get realistic results. Let the cunts be cunts and have their own game, but I bet Fifa 10 will be the best sim yet :)

I'd talk about that in the Pro Evo thread so as not to cause a riot. ;)

problem is, you could do that in either thread. :LOL:

best quote from that thread was:

It is impossible to the 360 movement on the ball. Don't concentrate on the player that has the ball. Look at the players that dont have the ball. They move 360 degree.

brought a smile from a dull day.

Having seen video of PES2010 and FIFA 10 I would say that there are positive elements but both games seem to have issues, my biggest gripe thus far with FIFA 10 is that the ball still seems floaty, there are a couple of occasions where players hold of other players for a ridiculously unrealistic amount of time and still seems to play very much like FIFA 09. I guess time with the demo might give us more insight.

Rob's never bloody happy :TTTH:
Oh i'm happy with the new Clubs features, it's just that i'm worried it could potentially be ruined by some people.

Having seen video of PES2010 and FIFA 10 I would say that there are positive elements but both games seem to have issues, my biggest gripe thus far with FIFA 10 is that the ball still seems floaty, there are a couple of occasions where players hold of other players for a ridiculously unrealistic amount of time and still seems to play very much like FIFA 09. I guess time with the demo might give us more insight.
Let's just hope the people who went to the playtest were more honest than you were about your Ashes playtest...

Yep its hard to tell much from the vid..The only real thing that doesn't quite look right is the sprinting at 0:44 - Ibra's got the skating sheeit going on...

It does defo look more 'free' and hopefully less predictable.... As with every year... these gameplay vids give you nothing..... The demo cant come soon enough....

Oh no. OH NO. SHIT NO.

Looks like you'll be able to buy your way to 99/99/99 stats in Virtual Pro. Thanks a lot EA, I knew it was coming but still, that's pretty much ruined the mode hasn't it?

attributes.jpg

"Store Boost"...

Hrm...ruin the mode...but make them some serious dosh.

Maybe there will be limits?

(I wonder if you'll be penalised for never/always playing online/offline, and not mixing it up...)

It'd have been better if the so called improvement were only generated by the AI and not the player, therefore we wouldn't have crazy 99 ratings.If we can edit the ratings of our player after a few match then I'm worried too but maybe you won't be awarded that many points to improve

Oh no. OH NO. SHIT NO.

Looks like you'll be able to buy your way to 99/99/99 stats in Virtual Pro. Thanks a lot EA, I knew it was coming but still, that's pretty much ruined the mode hasn't it?

"Store Boost"...
Fuck sake... that was the reason why I was worried about it, I knew some sort of shit like that would fuck it up...

Cheers for that CD... That is a mode Killer....

All this talk from EA that we dont want people to exploit...we want it even... bullox... If normal clubs has gone, and this has replaced it i have actually lost a mode.... because i'll be going no where near this tosh...

CD please point us to the best way to complain about this....

Yeah like I said, even if I wasn't serious, it might turn out like UT. Doesn't take long until everyone is maxed out... they are really stupid if they make this ruin the mode. Because as I understand it, normal Clubs is gone so you just have to deal with 99 attribute players.

Oh no. OH NO. SHIT NO.

"Store Boost"...

For crying out loud... WHEN WILL THEY LEARN THIS IS A MODE KILLER?!

It's always all about the money, I guess.

For me it will depend on quickly players earn points.If they make it long enough( for instance your shooting improves from 80 to 95 in about 1000 matches) then it may "ok" otherwise the "boost store" is shit.I would have preferred it to be automatic and more controlled (kinda like the ratings in MM they said were controlled to the point where your players aren't football monsters anymore

Oh no. OH NO. SHIT NO.

attributes.jpg

"Store Boost"...

I dont get it, i really dont. EA have been saying for months now about getting rid of exploits and then they do this. It stinks. Chris, seriously you need to try and get some feedback from EA regarding this. It is indeed a mode killer. Just like UT. God damn it im angry :RANT:

Anyone remember yesterday? I'm PRETTY sure the Fifa 10 Store is where you get your player kitted out...

Let's just hope the people who went to the playtest were more honest than you were about your Ashes playtest...

Listen KNOBCHEESE, I was completely honest on the preview I did on Ashes 2009. The gameplay is far better than BLIC 2007 and I clearly stated that I played the game against a human and did not test the AI. Ashes 2009 when played against a friend is a perfectly fine cricket simulation.

Back
Top Bottom