FIFA 10

I have a feeling that 99% of clubs players will have 2 players who are 6'9 with the maximum strength, pace and heading they can have, and then 2 5'0 wingers with 99 speed, 99 accelleration and 99 crossing and the long throw trait... that sounds like it will be possible on FIFA 10 and it will be very boring to play against.
if this does end up being the case, clubs in fifa10 will be worse than 09 and thats saying something

It will be UT all over again. Great fun in the beginning then after a couple of weeks every virtual pro is maxed out in every attribute (even if some attributes in lower because of body shape).

Edit: And 99 stamina with constant sprinting ;)

Last edited:
The difference between VP and UT is that if we have any complaints they will listen and get it fixed in the first month or two, because they want people to buy the game.

If you find people playing with perfect stats in each position then I would imagine they'll make stat drops a lot bigger, to ensure a level playing field. So if you miss a lot of shots as a striker in your next game your stats are SIGNIFICANTLY lower and you have to work harder (if that's not how it is already).

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it! :)

Konami press conference was really something....bring all the big shots to tell nothing is indeed really something...i guess they love beer and sausages...

Great Placebo, as always! After seeing vids from pes, the only thing I can say is... what a shame.

I already watched the fifa 10 video. I don't like at all how it unfolds in the midfield, too much space between lines.... again. And auto passing is still too accurate. Guess we'll have to wait to the demo to really see manual play and good 360º dribbles.

Last edited:
There is still some skating and some transitions are a bit weird, but overall it gives a great feeling. Looks like a fantastic game when played properly.

Why all game journalists suck at playing games???

Why all game journalists suck at playing games???
Too much writing and not enough playing.

It's like the guys who make patches for PES (well this is how it was when I made them years ago). You spent three months creating a patch and a week playing the game before you realised it was the same game as last year and never played it again.

Too much writing and not enough playing.

It's like the guys who make patches for PES (well this is how it was when I made them years ago). You spent three months creating a patch and a week playing the game before you realised it was the same game as last year and never played it again.

LOL

Ok just watched that video.

What the fuck have they done to the ball physics?

Marble on glass table spring to mind.

The players are bumping into each other all the time.

And the players are skating around the pitch.

Looking at that I am very very concerned.

looks so goddamn fluid!

And is it just me or is the stadium shadows dynamic now? ie, players body don't just turn dim, looks to me like you can be half-covered in shadows...heh

Konami press conference was really something....bring all the big shots to tell nothing is indeed really something...i guess they love beer and sausages...

:LOL:

And the people playing in that clip were awful. Finger on the trigger for the whole time.

You can't really judge midfield build-up play if the guys are sprinting into eachother and losing it there the whole time. Crossing looks a little bit faster but i'm not sure why EA are reluctant to let you REALLY smash in a cross.

Cello's are still weak i see..

Not sure what to think after seeing that. The players didn't really show off the new features.

Last edited:
That flying back heel that Xavi scored with looks totally stupid, if I let in a goal like that I would be very annoyed

The head to foot instant control at 1.02 with Toure was shocking, all the crosses were still floaty, (FFS EA everyone has bleated about this from day one).

Looks too fast but the guy playing looks a perma sprint button mong, as we had no decent shots I can't tell if the shot power has been improved...

Some nice bits but not blow me away stuff, can't wait till someone makes it look like the game is not being played on a picture of the pitch and actually gets the players bodies and the ball really interacting with it...

Back
Top Bottom