FIFA 10

When it comes to "virtual pro", does the player have the same of type of development whether it's online or offline ?

From what i gathered its one player and one lot of stats across all modes. Your player has those stats in everything.. you can build the stats in all modes too.

Still worried about the idiots online. In the quote thats supposed to ease our worries he says that a 6 foot 7 inch player can 'only' get up to around 80 for pace.... ONLY ????? thats WAY too fast......

Infact EA should just put the limit to 6 foot 2 inches and if your taller you have to send your medical records to prove it :-)

Last edited:
Will we have a PS3 Club on here?

Probably last 1 week like it did last season. The other forum one went on for ages so I would say it's best to stick with that one if you are thinking of playing with the same guys. A few of us are on here aswell.

From what i gathered its one player and one lot of stats across all modes. Your player has those stats in everything.. you can build the stats in all modes too.

Still worried about the idiots online. In the quote thats supposed to ease our worries he says that a 6 foot 7 inch player can 'only' get up to around 80 for pace.... ONLY ????? thats WAY too fast......

Infact EA should just put the limit to 6 foot 2 inches and if your taller you have to send your medical records to prove it :-)
yeah i'm worried about these created players now, it'd have been ok if clubs was a seperate entity, but to use the same 'pro' means people will get the stats up offline and then run rings around people in clubs. they need to make the height to speed ratio more aggressive aswell, someone who is 6'7" shouldn't be able to have 80 for speed, maybe 70 at most. i do think the traits will work well in clubs, like making one of the wingers have the long throw trait and throwing it to a big player in the mix (stoke-esque). we'll see how it goes.

Imagine if Usain Bolt was a footballer

Indeed, in order to have a MOTM the game must calculate a grade between all the stats of each player so it wouldn't be so tough to include them

FIFA10's presentation was EPIC. Really blew be away. Unfortunately I'm a PC gamer, so FIFA is not even on the table.

So I guess everyone in clubs will have the long throw unlocked. Kind of lame I think, will look stupid when everyone throws super long throw ins all the time. Well only if they play with many players at the same time, otherwise the rest of the players will only be base of the club you choose I think. So if you have Liverpool as your base/kit then everyone that isn't a virtual pro will be from their squad with 85 stats.

I like that they are rewarding clubs that play with many players at the same time. Should benefit Evo Web Allstars, usually pretty many on at the same time.

Last edited:
yeah i'm worried about these created players now, it'd have been ok if clubs was a seperate entity, but to use the same 'pro' means people will get the stats up offline and then run rings around people in clubs. they need to make the height to speed ratio more aggressive aswell, someone who is 6'7" shouldn't be able to have 80 for speed, maybe 70 at most. i do think the traits will work well in clubs, like making one of the wingers have the long throw trait and throwing it to a big player in the mix (stoke-esque). we'll see how it goes.

Yeah i would'nt be worried if EA actually supported the game once its release but they never fix bugs or exploits.

If they had come out at gamescom and said here's our new feature.... Its... 'Fixing BUGS'...'Dynamic Idiot Banning'... 'NEW Back Post free kick remover'...'Run Button, Assisted Killer' then showed a trailer of EA workers programing against exploits, that would've been a better presentation.. :-)

:LOL: Just have a presentation of Rutter booting little 12 year olds off the server. Then having a cheesy smile and thumbs-up at the camera.

Would do me just fine.

Usain Bolt is 6'5 but he can still shift a bit.Peter Crouch has great accuracy but is'nt very aggressive imo,but i can see what they are trying to do.

I bet people will find ways to max out the attributes in the new Clubs mode. Really hope they implemented something that really checks everything. For normal games they will check the squad attributes so it is exactly the correct ones, but in Clubs now they can't check if the player has the correct stats because if they do allow 99 attributes then cunts will find a way to get it.

99 finishing, 99 shot power + assisted. Imagine that hehe.

I bet people will find ways to max out the attributes in the new Clubs mode. Really hope they implemented something that really checks everything. For normal games they will check the squad attributes so it is exactly the correct ones, but in Clubs now they can't check if the player has the correct stats because if they do allow 99 attributes then cunts will find a way to get it.

99 finishing, 99 shot power + assisted. Imagine that hehe.
you'd do it if you could...;)

I have a feeling that 99% of clubs players will have 2 players who are 6'9 with the maximum strength, pace and heading they can have, and then 2 5'0 wingers with 99 speed, 99 accelleration and 99 crossing and the long throw trait... that sounds like it will be possible on FIFA 10 and it will be very boring to play against.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom