FIFA 10

The physical battles looked really good, superb really. Did they feel that good when you played it Chris? I'm impressed. I just hope it doesn't have as many bugs as 09, some I can understand, but 09 was just ridiculous.

Hmmm, the Hue of City's kit changed this year... Not in Fifa though...still 'neon' blue instead of our nice new one

mancity_0910-home.jpg

i agree with that...hopefully they can fix that

So you can just be one player in MM?

That's how I understood it. You can be your pro if you want, not sure though. Maybe they just meant that you can put them in any offline mode and stats will still count, but that would be lame.

Still say I want to play exhibition, how could I possible play with my pro if he's not a member of any of the two teams? Not sure how this will work.

That's how I understood it. You can be your pro if you want, not sure though. Maybe they just meant that you can put them in any offline mode and stats will still count, but that would be lame.

Still say I want to play exhibition, how could I possible play with my pro if he's not a member of any of the two teams? Not sure how this will work.

you maybe just get added onto the squad of the team your playing.

On the official boards they are speculating that The Bernabeu is paid DLC, can anyone clear this up...

Not sure, my feed stuttered a couple of times.

just announced Virtual Pro - put your face on a player, unlock 200 accomplishments to grow attributes, traits, celebrations and kit.

When I hear that I just get the feeling of every player in Clubs will be maxed out, or as maxed out as EA allows them to be.

I hope you did the proper Dad thing and let him stay soaked and smell of piss until the feed had finished?!

No, I was a "bad father" as I immediately gave him a bath and washed out his clothes knowing that I would miss the Fifa introduction. ;)

90% of it was in the trailer released earlier.

Ah, so no new 'proper' gameplay then? I know they say the trailer bits are In-Game footage but it's never how in actually appears. I'm sure last year they showed lots of the game being played, might have been a different games convention though.

Ah, so no new 'proper' gameplay then? I know they say the trailer bits are In-Game footage but it's never how in actually appears. I'm sure last year they showed lots of the game being played, might have been a different games convention though.
All of the footage is from gameplay but the cameras are the ones that zoom around and show things close-up.

There is a great bit where they show you the pitch from a birdseye view that wasn't in the trailer, so that you can see the path that Walcott (I think?) takes to goal - i.e. it's not a straight line, it's 360-degree. That was the best bit for me.

looks fantastic, i love the idea of creating a pro ala tiger woods and scoring goals and doing stuff to get new boots and underarmour etc, thats what keeps me going in career mode on TW2010. That and the will to keep improving.

All of the footage is from gameplay but the cameras are the ones that zoom around and show things close-up.

There is a great bit where they show you the pitch from a birdseye view that wasn't in the trailer, so that you can see the path that Walcott (I think?) takes to goal - i.e. it's not a straight line, it's 360-degree. That was the best bit for me.

yeah as Tim says, it was rooney ;)

but i know what you mean. the line tracing his path has incremental deviations. i was well impressed. that's the way i tried to play 09, so i feel in 10 i'll be much better.

Back
Top Bottom