FIFA 10

Spot on Placebo, Chris about Giggs 'shoes I'd say there is nothing to report tbh, if someone wants to change them they will.Maybe focusing on proper color for numbers like it was mentioned for Cech is enough

Agree, i would like to see FC Porto with the correct font/number. Probably it wont happen...

Forgot to ask and have just bemoaned neither company putting in interchangeable kits on the PES forum which reminded me, can anyone who played on Friday put my mind at rest and please tell me you could see the full strip on the kit selection screen pre match... :PRAY:
See my post in the PES thread.

Interchangeable kits can no longer be included in either game due to licensing issues.

Sad, and ridiculous, but true.

EDIT: I wasn't reading your question properly... In the builds we played that screen was the same (but with the new kits obviously).

PES may edge it when it comes to facial details but overall there is no doubt which game looks better.Players at last look like proper players and not some gorillas

Yeah. The player models on FIFA are vastly superior.

manuxmancity_barryberbatov_header.jpg

PL ball.:LOVE::DD

Hmmm, the Hue of City's kit changed this year... Not in Fifa though...still 'neon' blue instead of our nice new one

mancity_0910-home.jpg

the crowds are insane. the one pic with rooney being tackled has a great example of the new crowd.

i just hope that for next year we get more individuality from the players. the top players should have one animation unique to them. AT THE VERY LEAST.
eg. Henry sidefooting the ball across the goal into the opposite corner with typical Gaelic flair.
eg.arjen robben/aaron lennon/ashley young's girly running style.

things like this would make buying new players for your squad a way more exciting prospect.

watched some of it. touched up on BAP. you can now use yoru own face to represent you in bap clubs and can play for an international team as well.

didn't see any mentioning of creating your own kits though for your BAP club :(

O and you can now filter out opponents on-line with the type of controller setup.

TBH most of the stuff we already knew about.

everything has been revealed in the video that was leaked. Only thing he didnt speak about was live 2.0.

All footage looked good though. Its on the show floor so expect videos inbound.

Anyone can explain the Virtual player in details? My stream for a fucker started to buffer in the middle of it.

Did they really say that you can play as your player in any offline mode? So I can create him and play as only him in MM? Or just that I can add him like any other player?

Edit: Yeah and I like the Clubs news, way more fun to play as yourself I think, NHL pulls it off perfectly.

Anyone can explain the Virtual player in details? My stream for a fucker started to buffer in the middle of it.

Did they really say that you can play as your player in any offline mode? So I can create him and play as only him in MM? Or just that I can add him like any other player?
Yes they did, any off line mode... ;)
I think he would be on your squad not you as him...

Can I use the PS Eye to put my face in the game or do I have to take a picture with a camera etc?

How does it work in Tiger Woods?

I hope you are right Nick, this is my dream come true I've been screaming for a fixed mode in any mode, looks like this could be it! Even though I would prefer to be able to play as any fixed player...

I really hope they put out detailed blog posts soon, because there is so much that is not clear for me yet. I mean what about BAP:Seasons for example.

So in brief...

Improved matchmaking
Filters included such as team star rating, controller setting, etc.
Fair play system for rankings

VIRTUAL PRO
Photo Game Face now in
Create A Club in FIFA Clubs
Regional leagues in FIFA Clubs
Get spotted by other teams whilst playing
Have your entire team's real faces in the game
200 accomplishments available when you play as your Virtual Pro (such as score a long shot)
As a Virtual Pro your attributes can grow, you can "win" player traits and choose your celebrations

PRACTICE ARENA
1-on-1 play, practice set pieces (free-kicks, corners and throws)
Full match with other players offline

GAMEPLAY ENHANCEMENTS
Intelligent runs that change based on the defender positioning
Better shooting, more variety in the goals you can score
Urgency applies to attacking, defending and goalkeepers too
Defensive urgency means fantastic clearances, reflex blocks, sliding blocks, and stretch blocks
Goalkeeper intelligence means second chance saves, better positioning, desperation saves and playing it safe
Set piece creator allows 8 regions, with up to 9 players moving, with 4 set pieces per region allowed in-game
Protecting the ball is much more realistic
Physical battles look real and feel real
360-degree paths to goal look incredible

MISC
Lots more DLC for the game will be available
The Bernabeu will return in FIFA 10 (possibly as DLC?)
Live Season 2.0 was announced but will not be detailed until early September

Last edited:
Thx Nick, my two year old son thought it was the perfect time to pee in his pants when the fifa 10 vid began to play! :)

Back
Top Bottom