FIFA 10

Gorgeous. That's how a trailer for a game is done. Even the motion graphics are top notch. Great gameplay tidbits, great animations, great lighting, great editing.

All the information so far comes along well, the most important to me that quote about no patterns of play after many matches. That is the KEY factor.

Wow looks mint

Thsi freedom of play should mean you can be sneaky with your defending, using your physical presence. Also putting your face in the editor. sweet

Romily Broad twittered: "excitement building up nicely before Gamescom. There are some great announcements on the way... hold onto your seats!"

I don't know if someone notice, but Rooney apparently is wearing undershirt in this video. Just like in this image. I realy believe.

wayne_rooney.jpg

Look at 00:50
YouTube - FIFA 10: GamesCom Trailer

el_gordito[pes.com.pt];1707937 said:
I don't know if someone notice, but Rooney apparently is wearing undershirt in this video. Just like in this image. I realy believe.

Undershirts were confirmed a long time ago, we (data editors) can choose which players wear undershirts :)

we still need high and low socks too...low socks is a must imo...players that use it look nothing like themselves without it on the game(VERON for instance).

As a WWE data reviewer myself, I can confirm that low and high socks are in. ;)

Back
Top Bottom