FIFA 10

The grass in the first and second pictures looks awful, yet the third pic it looks wonderful! Not that it really matters when you play the game, but for a screenshot it looks better on the third pic

WOW! My jaw actually dropped when I saw the detail on the Marseille kit!

The pitch is looking awesome aswell!

BTW the pitch at the Emirate is always perfect at any time of the year, EA needs to take that nasty patch off its unrealistic.

Giggs only played with the blue shoes this weekend against Birmingham as most of the time he plays with shoes, I guess they got inspired by the live footy

Yeah i'm not keen on the focus glow but there is none on the Dirty Red Ryan Giggs piccy... Also i can even tell its Fletcher in the distance and he's tiny....

Cannot wait for the videos that come out gamescom..

Reported! Also reported Giggs wearing blue boots when that was only for the Birmingham game, anybody have photographic evidence of what he should be wearing?

Reported! Also reported Giggs wearing blue boots when that was only for the Birmingham game, anybody have photographic evidence of what he should be wearing?

slippers.jpg

how can anyone not notice that BOSINGWA IS WEARING UNDERARMOUR/SKINS!!!! AWESOME!!

and the player models are now full of awesome. numerbs and letters look great and the the shirts have better creases from what i can see.

can't wait to see this in motion.

He's worn blue boots since July this year, for pre-season training, pre-season Audi cup and v Birmingham, so it's possible he'll wear them for the whole season. Although against Boca he wore black with yellow trim.

manutraining.jpg

giggsvbayern.jpg

giggsvboca.jpg

Spot on Placebo, Chris about Giggs 'shoes I'd say there is nothing to report tbh, if someone wants to change them they will.Maybe focusing on proper color for numbers like it was mentioned for Cech is enough

PES may edge it when it comes to facial details but overall there is no doubt which game looks better.Players at last look like proper players and not some gorillas

Forgot to ask and have just bemoaned neither company putting in interchangeable kits on the PES forum which reminded me, can anyone who played on Friday put my mind at rest and please tell me you could see the full strip on the kit selection screen pre match... :PRAY:

just saw the trailer. wow. just wow. the keeper reactions part was sick!

rooney has his underarmour!

new "virtual player" mode?

and the play looks very realistic now. love it.

ahaha i love it when the man city guy gets shoved into the linesman :lol

Back
Top Bottom