FIFA 10

Great Vid... thanks for posting Tobi fella....

Hopefully Virtual face can be put in clubs and we can play as ourselves.... Sexy Man City away kit as Evra pushes SWP on the wing..

Oct 2nd booked off work...

The bit where Cech saves with his feet, 1:20 in, isn't quite right as Cech is running back to his goal and staring at the goal as he runs, whereas he should be looking at the ball and running backwards really ;)

Otherwise the keepers looked to have been improved hugely there, quality trailer :D

What an awesome trailor. I'm still loving reading all these previews and things and learning even MORE new stuff.

"Having rushed the goalie out with the manual button, you can now double-tap it to halt his advance, making it harder for attackers to beat him with a chip."

"Last year's contextual knock-ons allowed you to tap the ball past a defender and then run onto it, but in FIFA 10 your player is programmed to run around the defender if his path is blocked (some even run around the wrong way, Bergkamp-style)"

"Players now arch their bodies or duck to avoid shots or passes not intended for them."

Quality. Still not read anything on switching the ball to the other foot though!

I didn't realise the game had manual goalkeepers too, nice.

Wow. That was rather good. Best bit for me was Lampard muscling out Walcott. Showed how 'not attached' the ball really is. Beautiful.

Bring on sept 10th!

The best action for me has to be the Arsenal goal, I know there are plenty of nice flicks and volleys but there is something so real about that goal.For whatever reason he lost his balance but still adjusted well enough to shot the ball

I don't think they'll talk about FIFA though, probably only show the trailer and leave everything for superstar Mr Rutter tomorrow as planned.

Thx for the vid Tobster! Massive one isn't it. Good to see they put some work in advertising their game.

Yes I'm sorry it seems like Rutter will actually talk today? I always thought they said 19th. Great news if it is true, because I can't fucking wait to get all the details.

I just hope the free kick creator is versatile enough so I can recreate Newcastle's greatest free kick. The one where all 3 men around the ball ran right past it and left it behind them...

:DOH:

Back
Top Bottom