FIFA 10

Don't get it from ShopTo, they'll clone your card and do all sorts of shit on it. Get it from Gameplay.com and you'll get it early.

This has been fixed! There was a bad tackle and the ref played on, the ball didn't go out and a few minutes later it was half time - the ref ran up the player and booked him :)).

Yes!! Thanks for answering, little bugs like these being corrected is the way forward

Are we getting anymore info on Wednesday apart from in game vids...?

On the ShopTo debate I have used them loads and always good deliveries and times though I did have my CC cloned a week after my last purchase with them, this may be all coincidence...

Using some hacking technique involving Google cacheing somebody stumbled across all ShopTo customer's credit card details and decided to sell them on.

It wasn't a fault of ShopTo, but it happened, and some people lost some money. The banks managed to get it back in most circumstances thankfully.

They use a different system now (so they say) and details are deleted from the system within so many weeks/months of your last purchase.

Using some hacking technique involving Google cacheing somebody stumbled across all ShopTo customer's credit card details and decided to sell them on.

It wasn't a fault of ShopTo, but it happened, and some people lost some money. The banks managed to get it back in most circumstances thankfully.

They use a different system now (so they say) and details are deleted from the system within so many weeks/months of your last purchase.

Cheers Chris.

The question you have to ask yourself is this.

Would you pay a months salary to get FIFA a day early?

Prob. :PINKS:

Great question Cammey, I've already started negotiating with the local videogame shop owner, I'll have the game on the day for an interesting price.I don't trust the internet enough for this

Gameplay and get it day early. Or shopto and get it day early plus get your card cloned. Hmm a tough choice...

Gameplay and get it day early. Or shopto and get it day early plus get your card cloned. Hmm a tough choice...

Well, considering that ShopTo as a company might not really be able to afford several frauds in a row, atleast you know that they have their security checked and re-checked. Any other site might be an accident waiting to happen. That logic seems quite sound to me aswell. :)

Just read at http://www.pastapadre.com/

FIFA 10 release date has shifted to 10/20 after initially being slated for the first week of October. No surprise there since EA was not going to release two games the same week (NBA Live 10).
True for the US, not true for Europe.

It has been announced for a long time now that Europe will get the game on October 2nd, the US will get it on October 20th.

No it has always been 20th for North America. It is still 2nd for the UK release.

Edit: Oh Chris...

October 1st here too. Free Record Shop always 1-2 days before release. So September 29, 30th for me :D Last year I've had FIFA 09 on the 30th of September.

Hey Chris, it seems like all the premier features of PES have been reported. So now let me ask you, do you think PES can still be a better overall game than FIFA, and which would you buy if you had to choose one?

Back
Top Bottom