FIFA 09 Videos & Pictures

The constant insecurities about control settings and difficulty levels are getting tedious. I visit here and the EA forums and it's just as bad as them now. The need to prove what difficulty controls are used before being asked, plus the mandatory questioning of controls itself is taking the fun out of sharing goals and views on the game.

The way I see it is if a burger is looking tasty and I don't notice the gherkins when buying it, I'm loving it if I didn't taste them, or I'm just satisfied when I did.

This wasn't directed at any person in particular it's merely an accumulation of evidence from forums leading in me shitting out the last 30 seconds of your reading.

Here are couple of goals I scored recently on WC (sorry about the quality, I wasn't logged onto the server at the time so I had to use my digicam).

Obi-Mikel's Overhead kick:

YouTube - FIFA 09 Bicycle Kick!

Tevez's scissor kick against Liverpool:

YouTube - FIFA 09 Tevez Scissor kick!

These goals only seem possible when cross is on Manual, since there is that unpredictability of where the ball will land (not always directly to the player). :D I love the last one especially, with all the passwork and keeper frozen at the end and all.

First of all I wanna apologise for the poor quality of my clips because I just recorded them with a small "not so good" camera .
All the videos are done on the legendary level and all on semi assisted (full manual is headache for me)

#1 Aguero owning 2 Osasuna players
YouTube - Aguero owning 2 Osasuna players (another angle)
Another angle
YouTube - Aguero owning 2 Osasuna players

#2 Amazing goal by Ben Harfa on Be A Pro mode of FIFA 09
YouTube - Amazing goal by Ben Harfa on Be A Pro mode of FIFA 09

Comments please :P

#3 Great through pass by Messi to Eto'o against Chelsea
YouTube - Great through pass by Messi to Eto'o against Chelsea

#4 The almost most ridiculious own goal
YouTube - The almost most ridiculious own goal

I have to say I agree with Placebo now. For me, it's just not worth having to load up a whole new browser page just to watch a 10 second replay clip. Plus the EASports World site sometimes runs really jumpy for me. It's so easy to upload to LiveLeak, especially as they take .flvs.

Back
Top Bottom