FIFA 09 Videos & Pictures

Last edited:
On the subject of LiveLeak, what's the deal with them rejecting clips? They've rejected every single one of my five or six replays so far, but they still work. They're still viewable. And they even said one of my goals violated copyright, and said it was deleted. That still works too! I don't get it.

I don't know how to upload it on liveleak and stuff (i'm a noob).

• Go to EASW where you saved your replay
  • Click the download button and download the FLV file to your hard drive
  • Create an account at Liveleak.com
  • Click "Upload Content", click browse and select the FLV replay you downloaded
  • Fill in the form, click continue and your replay will upload
  • Once uploaded paste the URL to the video in here

Won't blow you away, but I really enjoyed this goal:

LiveLeak.com - Defoe goal v Villa

I had everything on manual, so I was proud of that perfectly aimed, weighted and timed ball right into the path of Defoe's perfectly timed run and then the nice manual finish slotted past Friedel :DD.

For some reason the replay was really short, I skinned Cuellar on the way to playing that ball with a nice trick.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a class goal Rob. Are you playing in the semi/manual league? It would be nice to be play some league games against you as we've had so many friendlies lol.

wow, nice editing skills. i like the goal.

it's really fun editing even silly things. i watched a whole goal celeberation on my PS3 version of the game and cut it from loads of angles. it's on my PS3 account @ EAsportsworld.

i wish you could combine 360 and PS3 accounts on there. at the moment you have to go into your profile on EASPORTSWORLD and make either PS3 or xbox 360 tag the lead profile. after that you can view the vid attached to that console.

but i digress... nice goal lol

^ ingame, while your replay is on pause, set the 'key frames' using the d-pad. to set the speed (normal or slow) it's L1 on the PS3, on each segment after you set the key frame.

experiment with it.
like i had to...
multiple angles, nice!
didn't know you could do that with the uploads. how is it done?
nice goals, too.

was always wondering wtf that 'key frame' function was for.

Last edited:
it's really fun editing even silly things. i watched a whole goal celeberation on my PS3 version of the game and cut it from loads of angles. it's on my PS3 account @ EAsportsworld.

Can anyone explain how the keyframes work?

I have tried farting about with them in my arena replays, but I cant work out what its doing. Can you only have 1 section different than the other, or can you have multiple key frames.

Hope someone writes up a wee tutorial as they do look good.

Some nice goals there but there is no way in hell your on a difficulty higher that semi pro as i play on world class and the defence are not that dumb they close you down you just seem to walk right in there.

but as i said some nice goals.

If u are running the cpu will run to close u down quicker, the AI isnt that smart especially on worldclass which i find easier than professional

the headed goal was on legendary,the last goal was on professional and the rest are definitely not on semipro

Back
Top Bottom