FIFA 09 Videos & Pictures

so, didnt see us lot moaning when we used to show off our pes videos. I use assisted I dont care

There I said it , its out in the open. No turning back now Joe
:SHOCK:

:HAND:

That's it, we're over Joe. Jaygrim can have you back :SHAKE:.

If you're going to use assisted you might as well just go and play PES... All FIFA is on assisted is a more scripted version of PES with better animations.

I only use Shooting on assisted, because im so shit at the game I rarely get the chance to fucking shoot

so fuck you all I dont care

:D

ps. the previous videos I had posted in this thread where all on Semi shooting settings though, but I couldnt get used to it.

If you're going to use assisted you might as well just go and play PES... All FIFA is on assisted is a more scripted version of PES with better animations.

Will you guys get over using manual. Everyone has the right to use whatever controls they enjoy the game with the most.

No point sticking it on manual just because its 'cool' to play on manual and you are labelled incompetent if you play on assisted.

I have missed plenty goal opportunities when on manual, as my fellow club members will confirm, hence I am relegated tot he wing :)

Will you guys get over using manual. Everyone has the right to use whatever controls they enjoy the game with the most.

No point sticking it on manual just because its 'cool' to play on manual and you are labelled incompetent if you play on assisted.

I have missed plenty goal opportunities when on manual, as my fellow club members will confirm, hence I am relegated tot he wing :)

You havnt heard?? your now right back

:D

When did I ever say people didn't have the right to use assisted?

What i'm saying is that I think it's way too easy with everything done for you (assisted), so I think it's stupid to post videos of goals scored on assisted and then brag about how great they are.

Nobody has said they play on manual because it's "cool" to do so, but because they enjoy the challenge and extra realism that comes with using it.

Wow, relegated to the wing. You've played in the 4 most attacking positions (both wings, both strikers) in almost every single game i've seen you play in.

Also, i'm fairly sure you havn't been on manual for passing/shooting on Clubs anyway...

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/2367764

Loving this one. I was 2-0 down to West Ham with about 10 minutes to go, and Rooney first cut the lead to 2-1 with a nice strike. Then in the very possible last play of the game in the third and final minute of injury time, I send in a desperation cross into the box in which Berbatov nails into the bottom corner with this wonderful overhead kick.

Final score 2-2 against a team I should have beat, but it felt better than a win coming back like that.

Also, i'm fairly sure you havn't been on manual for passing/shooting on Clubs anyway...

D'oh, you are correct I meant assisted not manual :)

I tried defensive team positions but I didnt like it there and others seem to enjoy it, so each to their own.

I can only enjoy playing semi/manual against semi/manual people. That's the reason why some of this videos doesn't appeal too much to me, you can clearly see the player is doing practically no effort to achieve things.

When you succeed in doing a nice play in semi/manual settings, the feeling is inmense. Shame I can't upload my goals to psn because:

1- I don't connect to psn by default, so when playing single player I'm offline.
2- 90% of the time the upload doesn't work.
3- When I'm online, I play multiplayer against friends, so I can't upload in the middle of a match.

Shame on EA, really.

The Assisted vs Manual debate rumbles on :LOL:

and how anyone can say Fifa on assisted is worse than PES needs there head looking at, i mean come on have you seen PES!!!! ;))

I can only enjoy playing semi/manual against semi/manual people. That's the reason why some of this videos doesn't appeal too much to me, you can clearly see the player is doing practically no effort to achieve things.

How come out of the 500+ games we've play, I've never seen anyone play like us then? How come we are able to miss some passes?

This is an open challenge to anyone. Play me manual, semi, or even the berated assisted, I promise you, you don't play like me or my squad. If you are that good at manual, semi, or assisted, you shouldn't have any problem beating me or my squad. I've played within all three settings. Add me as a friend and let me know the reason. You choose the settings . . .

XBL: i reo i

Last edited:
This is an open challenge to anyone. Play me manual, semi, or even the berated assisted, I promise you, you don't play like me or my squad. If you are that good at manual, semi, or assisted, you shouldn't have any problem beating me or my squad. I've played within all three settings. Add me as a friend and let me know the reason. You choose the settings . . .

XBL: i reo i

First, I only stated my personal taste.

Second, I normally don't buy teenager bullshit like "I'm da best, try to beat me and show you I'm the man, you put the rules, I beat you for sure". If you want a cockfight, look for someone else, I told you I only play people I know and share a way of playing.

Third, it wasn't my intention to doubt about your skills, simply put I can easily see when someone plays assisted or manual and even if it's the same person playing it, I tend to love manual/semi gameplay and find assisted too evidently scripted, just as it happens to me when I see a video of PES, and that, to my eye, feels not so good, even if there are beautiful plays shown (which are in your videos).

Finally, I have a PS3, not xbox. And sorry to everybody for this kind of off-topic post.

First, I only stated my personal taste.

Second, I normally don't buy teenager bullshit like "I'm da best, try to beat me and show you I'm the man, you put the rules, I beat you for sure". If you want a cockfight, look for someone else, I told you I only play people I know and share a way of playing.

You may get that impression but all I want to see is how you play. The impression I got from your post is that a play on assisted can't be beautiful (if you never see that play, how can it not be beautiful? Sounds bitter to me). Also, you made it seem like just because you play on manual, nothing else matters. I've played plenty on manual along with semi. They all are different games yet I never see anyone doing anything different. You see the same ol' styles from assisted.

The majority of players don't play small ball. They play down the wings and try to cross or, as seen this year, the deep lobbed balls in effect. The style of plays in manual, semi, and assisted are no different when facing random people. That's why I sent out an open challenge.

Third, it wasn't my intention to doubt about your skills, simply put I can easily see when someone plays assisted or manual and even if it's the same person playing it, I tend to love manual/semi gameplay and find assisted too evidently scripted, just as it happens to me when I see a video of PES, and that, to my eye, feels not so good, even if there are beautiful plays shown (which are in your videos).

Of course. I've seen numerous plays from manual, semi, and assisted yet it's typically the same ol' plays. However, I've never seen movement like in my games. Most of the videos I see are from manager mode too. If you are using upgraded players on manual or semi, wtf? Is that a handicap? Is that not playing within the rules? Should I degrade other people too?

You made me out to be the bad player. All I'm saying is that I can play on all three settings. I have no problem playing anyone. I don't care if they are friend or foe. My enjoyment comes from seeing how you interpret the game. I don't care if I lose. Too much bickering on forums and not enough playing. I play a particular style regardless of settings. That's my point.

Last edited:
that's the thing with edited videos.
most goals look easy to come by, all passes are inch perfect, inept cpu defenses (mistaken as playing on a low difficulty), etc.,...
there are also hours of frustration and 'cpu cheats' on the editing floor.

finally, YouTube casting in actual HD without the "&fmt=22" workaround!
your original upload must be at least 720p.
here's a minor example,
but you must visit the actual URL and then
click the blue "watch in HD" link at the bottom right corner just below the video.:

YouTube - layoff to diogo rincon HD

again, your raw file must be at least 720p.
'full screen' quality still not as good as other HD hosting sites,
but good enough!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom