10 v 10. How should it be done?

• Keep with one main squad

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Have a 1st team and reserve teams

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I can't find an option anywhere for us to join a league. EA haven't exactly made the menu's easy for people it seems. Everything is tucked away behind ten different menus.

Well, I say unranked because we weren't in a league but it has logged on our record as a loss :((

Nah mate, probably not a good idea for me to play online for a few days until Virgin sort out this bollocks internet speed problem :((

Although I might make an appearence tomorrow ;))

I'm def in tonight chaps.
Dags - Don't forget to send me club invite when I'm online. Got half day but the kids have an iinset day so I will prob have to wait until about 9 tonight to play. Aaaargh.

Are we going to train tonight? I played 1vs1 yesterday and 2vs2 this morning, so I'm ready to try online, cause up to now I've only played offline.

Gareth and Drekkard, you both need to go to your player hub and accept the club invite.

Still only got 7 people in our club so we can't even manage a 10v10 properly until people check their hubs :((

Gareth and Drekkard, you both need to go to your player hub and accept the club invite.

Still only got 7 people in our club so we can't even manage a 10v10 properly until people check their hubs :((
yea guys chop chop. i have a feeling not many game the game yet:((

today is when it officially comes out

That's true Jonney, but there are people on the invite list who've been playing it LOADS since yesterday but not accepted the invites yet. No excuses there :SHAKE:

;))

I ll get it first thing after work please guys send me a friends list invite!!!!!!!!
So we deffo playing tonight?

I reckon there'll be a game on tonight, sure.

Jonney and PBoreham will likely be playing, I might make an appearance if my internet speed is okay, and hopefully we'll have a few other people joined by then too.

I may get some more games in and may be around tonight, I'm struggling keeping shots down and crossing at the mo though, I can't get any power in the crosses...

Check your hub, mate. I've sent you a club invite too :))

Exactly LawzE, they haven't made this clear at all.

Overnight it seems we've been put into a division. Apparantly we're in Division 1 and ranked 39th having only played one game and lost (though not sure if that counts?)

To play the game last night, we met up in the dressing room and whoever was in there played. Not sure if that setup is the same for league games though.

Edit: The game has ranked as a league game. Our player points has done us alright though, we're not bottom :LOL: We're going to be playing Man Utd kits a LOT, loads of teams are using them as their team. The top ranked team has a player who has played 15 games and won 12. Exploiting the game somehow or just that damn good?

Last edited by a moderator:
What happens if more then 3 of us are in the "Dressing Room" can we go to a game via there?

I think so. Last night there was three of us there and we started a game then.

Anyone up for a match now?

Right, if anyone wants in, be in the Dressing Room in 5 mins! That's 12:35pm BST ;))

I'm about to come online in about 30 mins - the misses has juust gone into town and then i got a phone call about how blockbusters are selling fifa 09 a fiver cheaper than gamestation and with a free £9.99 ball.

Though that time depends if there are any install times and big updates to download (Have the put a squad update out ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom