10 v 10. How should it be done?

• Keep with one main squad

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Have a 1st team and reserve teams

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, get a keyboard and headset mate. I'll get a keyboard next week probably, get a headset next month though.

Nick, there's one on play.com which is supposed to be really good and only costs £10 or so.

Any USB keyboard works fine. Probably £3 or something silly if you look around.

Misses is just watching 'The Family' while eating her dinner so i'll be on after that - can't really argue as i'll be hogging to tv most of today and tonight on fifa until she grabs a pad and joins me

I had a headset but can't find the bloody thing.
Just got home from work aswell (half day) but can't get the bloody kids off PS.

We've dropped from 39th to 46th since this morning :((

C'mon chaps, we need to get some points on the board! :DD

Anyone around now? Me and LawzE are waiting for you in the dressing room ... with the soap on the floor ... ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
I was online and found Evo Web FC in the club search. Seems I wasn't invited to join the club....

I'm sure I've sent you an invite? No? Have you checked your player hub?

Invite on it's way either way :TU:

Check your player hub. Go to Online Game Modes then "View Player Hub" Any outstanding invitations will be there for anyone who can't find it :)

I did check the player hub and it was completely empty.

Anyway, I'm going out now but will hopefully be online this evening, so really looking forward to trying a proper 10v10 match. Have only tried 1 so far, with 19 randoms, and was pleasantly surprised at the responsiveness.

Won 1-0 with an 89th minute goal :DANCE:

Great passing move for the goal as well, well done LawzE and BenoSr!

I did check the player hub and it was completely empty.

Anyway, I'm going out now but will hopefully be online this evening, so really looking forward to trying a proper 10v10 match. Have only tried 1 so far, with 19 randoms, and was pleasantly surprised at the responsiveness.

You've definately got an invite now, "Invite Sent" :TU:

Should be games going on through the day. Hopefully if everyone signs in, there's always going to be people in the dressing room waiting for a game :))

Just picked up the game now I fancy some of BAP mode can i get an invite
PSN ID should be in profile to left..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom