10 v 10. How should it be done?

• Keep with one main squad

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Have a 1st team and reserve teams

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined the dressing room just a bit ago - suddenly we were sent into a 5 vs 5 game and everyone sat around doing nothing for a while and then people started dropping out 1 by 1.

Is there any way or having a 10 vs 10 between ourselves in the dressing room or 5 vs 5 ?

We're just starting a game mate, we can do a 5v5 against each other afterwards though?

I joined the dressing room just a bit ago - suddenly we were sent into a 5 vs 5 game and everyone sat around doing nothing for a while and then people started dropping out 1 by 1.

Is there any way or having a 10 vs 10 between ourselves in the dressing room or 5 vs 5 ?
dont think so. just do a private BAP sessions and invite members like that;))

btw if u do get invited it pops up at the bottom of your screen saying Radiation has sent u an invite :TU:

just go to your inbox in the players hub and join like that!

there was one on brb, so he couldn't go on ready. The other team left the room then...

FUCKING BUTTON LAG!

I got 1-on-1 and pressed the button THREE times before it shot! And at one point my guy just walked with the ball and I couldn't control him!

KONGO! YOU'RE SACKED FOR MISSING THAT OPEN GOAL!

;))

Will it be like other games where those without HS can still hear those with?... How much was yours FreMM, any good?...

Nick, I bought a bluetooth for my phone at the carphone warehouse for 12 quid or something. Works like a charm:TU:

Its hard to know when to start a game and when people are waiting for others. Because anyone can start a game and people in the room are thrown in auto.

We're just getting an unranked BAP going mate, we'll get you invited.

Right, session created. Go to BAP Online, custom game and you'll see LawzE23's game :TU:

Hawk, I've sent you a club invite, check your player hub.

We'll just stick with Club games I think, otherwise we get loads of random schoolkids joining.

Just a note for people in the dressing room too:

DO NOT PRESS X IN THE DRESSING ROOM UNTIL EVERYONE IS THERE!

It starts the game automatically and we're usually waiting for people.

I'm going to leave playing Club games for a week or so. These servers are fucked at the moment. It's like a second delay for the server to react to button presses and it looks like comic football on the screen.

What a mess :SHAKE:

I'm going to leave playing Club games for a week or so. These servers are fucked at the moment. It's like a second delay for the server to react to button presses and it looks like comic football on the screen.

What a mess :SHAKE:

are 1v1 games fucked too?

We had one 'game' that was recorded as a loss despite the fact that the connection with the opponent was lost before the game even started, WTF!

Never mind we playe d agame after that and won 2-0 and missed a few sitters as well :( I scored my first BAP online goal - a great cross in and i just casually side fotted it on the volley into the bottom corner. The other team were leaving soo much space at the back it was like playing newcastle

And then another game ended when the other team quit so we got a win for that as well

Current record 3 - 2 - 2

-

Also notice that if we don't pick ANY as a position the games are much harder with the stupid AI. Maybe only the captain picks 'any' if the other team have picked 'any' so we have a fighting chance against the dumb selfish ai moments? And if they don't pick 'any# then we dont either.

Last edited:
How about some normal BAP games tonight?

There are 10 vs 10 right or is that Fifa Clubs only?

We just beat GTS 5-2 so our record is now 5-2-2 - Rank 10 And one of those losses came from the other team quitting on us.

Scored 2 goals from the CM position and really enjoyed it - that was a great game and we played some great football

Also notice that if we don't pick ANY as a position the games are much harder with the stupid AI. Maybe only the captain picks 'any' if the other team have picked 'any' so we have a fighting chance against the dumb selfish ai moments? And if they don't pick 'any# then we dont either.

Fair enough. As long as it's not the same person picking any all the time then cool. That would do my nut in.

Good games though fellas. I'm quite enjoying the mode and we have kept shape and passed the ball around aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom