10 v 10. How should it be done?

• Keep with one main squad

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Have a 1st team and reserve teams

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in now Daz. How do you search for friends to play online etc?

:TU:

I haven't played an online game against friends yet mate, just one 10v10 random match.

Paul, where did you see the club invite? Was it in your hub?

Last edited by a moderator:
There we go, everyone needs to go to their hub and check for a club invite then! :DD

I need to join an online league apparantly, even though when I checked earlier it looked like we were in one.

Gimme a minute and I'll see if I can get us a league.

I'm trying to work out where the option is for us to enter a league :LOL:

We agreed that we'd use their kits earlier.

This is a fucking bad lagfest!

I've been having MAJOR internet problems this passed week (getting less than 1meg downloads) so playing online probably isn't a good idea for me at the moment. That game was HORRIBLE! So jerky it was just a mess and too hard to control anything. How did it play for you guys?

I was lucky getting the penalty, I pressed to shoot but the game didnt react in time because of the lag :LOL:

We didn't deserve that scoreline either, I thought we were the better team.

I've been having MAJOR internet problems this passed week (getting less than 1meg downloads) so playing online probably isn't a good idea for me at the moment. That game was HORRIBLE! So jerky it was just a mess and too hard to control anything. How did it play for you guys?

I was lucky getting the penalty, I pressed to shoot but the game didnt react in time because of the lag :LOL:

We didn't deserve that scoreline either, I thought we were the better team.

Have you been capped.

It was ok here - bit laggy on button inputs - hence why I kept losing it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom