• Keep with one main squad

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Have a 1st team and reserve teams

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really set it up until we decide on a team for our kit choice :((

I quite like America (MEX), their kits are pretty nice.

i struggle with same shades lik dark blue against purple or green or red against brown - any team that has a black or white away or 3rd strip is great but basically any kit is fine as long as we have a different alt kit to the main one - its just so we can avoid a situation where both teams have the same kit colours

What does everyone think of America (MEX) or do we have another team that we all agree on? Wrexham? Cardiff? Villareal?

Porto are out because of the similar kits though.

Should we pick a team now? Or wait til people get home from work and give their choices? Or leave it for a day?

I can't wait to start it but I appreciate everyone will have their opinion on a kit they want.

leave it for a day. make the team tomorrow night. half if not most wont get teh game today. not everybody pre orderes games and this game is officialy out tomorrow

Dags - You are the one who has organised most of this so you decide the team. As stated, due to stats it doesn't matter who we go.
If people don't like the kit or player names or whatever number they play as then tough titties as everybody can't be pleased anyway.

I'm happy with whatever you decide fella.

Couldn't get a copy of the game anywhere lunchtime.
I will see if the girl I know is in Blockbusters on the way home to see if she will give me my pre-order early.
If she doesn't I will just give her the local handshake!

Right, is Sampdoria's kit alright with people?

Is that this kit

2874907381_788c5149ab.jpg

Looks great to me - blue is my fave colour, and white and black alts are different enough so they can't clash with any other kits

JFDI Dags. ERG can stand for something like EvoWeb Rules Gimps or some bollocks aswell.
Can't think at the moment but it could be our Motto. Somebody come up with something better for gods sake!

Christ I'm talking shite now. Need... the... game... asap!

That's the one Rad, we'll go with Sampdoria then :TU:

It'll be set up in a few mins :DD

Edit: I can only send club invites when you guys are online. If you're online and not in the club, let me know on here or a PS3 msg and I'll send an invite.

Edit: Some people are "lit" up whilst also being offline. LOADS of people are slightly greyed out and the invite fails when I try to invite those. Odd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evo Web FC

I sent you an invite mate, check your inbox on your player hub.

It also looks like we can change our team/kit whenever we want. The division we're in has people using Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Barcelona as expected :LOL:

This is fucking brilliant isn't it! I feel like a real football player now... :D

I just found out that you can change your Player Bio while in the club!

Spoken language
Time Zone
Favorite National Team
Favorite Club
Favorite Rival Team
Favorite Player Position

You can also check your mail, addres book, careers stats, accomplishments and cups won!!

Last edited:
Yep, that's what I meant when I said to check your inbox :DD

Pretty good I think!!

Is it too late to sing up?

IF not count me in, PSN; Ostinho.

Oh and I prefer to play as a forward or any other offensive roll, but midfield would work fine too.

Evo Web FC

I sent you an invite mate, check your inbox on your player hub.

It also looks like we can change our team/kit whenever we want. The division we're in has people using Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Barcelona as expected :LOL:
cant u just enter my name and send an invite like that?

That'd take forever typing out 48 people's names :LOL:

It does show on the address book, apparantly it's because you haven't signed into FIFA yet or something? But that can't be true because KRadiation has been playing it and he's "greyed out".

Can everyone check their inbox to see if they have a club invite, and accept it if you do? When I browse the list to invite people, it doesn't say whether I've invited people or not so I'll just keep sending invites until you all accept or something :LOL:

That'd take forever typing out 48 people's names :LOL:

It does show on the address book, apparantly it's because you haven't signed into FIFA yet or something? But that can't be true because KRadiation has been playing it and he's "greyed out".

Can everyone check their inbox to see if they have a club invite, and accept it if you do? When I browse the list to invite people, it doesn't say whether I've invited people or not so I'll just keep sending invites until you all accept or something :LOL:
u still have to, to add us to ur friends list. dags if i where u i would probably make a new gamertag and add just evo web players in that. much easier. thats what im doing

I'm gagging to get involved but my preorder went to shit, I planned to go to Tescos later for a copy but will be instead getting the game in the morning as I've got more runs than Brian Lara

People are already in my friends list though Jonney. FIFA has an address book, basically it just has your PSN friend list, and you invite people through that.

KRad, have you played the full game?

People are already in my friends list though Jonney. FIFA has an address book, basically it just has your PSN friend list, and you invite people through that.

KRad, have you played the full game?

Nope - I was on the demo today and I had a go on PEs09 demo (Not bad, better than 08 but too arcadey, heavy and weird to control since ive played fifa 09). I played a bit (and I mean a bit... like 30 seconds) of Fifa 09 at a friends today which is why I posted a little annoyance about the same menus and commentary in the fifa thread.

I don't think we've got enough people who've accepted invites to the club yet Tobi :((

I think people were right about the greyed out player names being people who haven't signed into FIFA 09 yet then.

Edit: Nope, still only Tobi and Scorp1o who've accepted invites. People who are playing FIFA now need to check their player hub and accept the invites.

Nope - I was on the demo today and I had a go on PEs09 demo (Not bad, better than 08 but too arcadey, heavy and weird to control since ive played fifa 09). I played a bit (and I mean a bit... like 30 seconds) of Fifa 09 at a friends today which is why I posted a little annoyance about the same menus and commentary in the fifa thread.

I just played pro evo demo. sorry but is fucking terrible! I used to love the series but no more my friend. I cant believe how bad it is now.

Yeah I was hoping for a good alternative to fifa 09 but other than the great points system for the Legend mode the rest of the game felt clunky and arcadey and a big step behind fifa. Though if that's what some people enjoy then that's cool - i just want a footie game where i can choose the pace and how to play and pes 09 just didnt give me that.

Though again i love the legend mode points thing - i hope to god they add that info fifa next year to give players a real incentive to work as a team and pass around rather than big points for goals and hardly anything for the rest. At least the man of the match will be the guy who worked the hardest with most points than some MF who did 2 passes on target the entire match and scored 1 goal.

I don't think we've got enough people who've accepted invites to the club yet Tobi :((

I think people were right about the greyed out player names being people who haven't signed into FIFA 09 yet then.

Edit: Nope, still only Tobi and Scorp1o who've accepted invites. People who are playing FIFA now need to check their player hub and accept the invites.

I'm in now Daz. How do you search for friends to play online etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom