10 v 10. How should it be done?

• Keep with one main squad

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Have a 1st team and reserve teams

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the plan Friday night then? After everybody has had a few games are we going to meet up for a try of 10 a side? I'm up for it from about 9pm after I have put my boys to bed.

9pm is fine with me, I'll be on all day anyway.

I'm off on Friday too (and Thursday) so will be around for some online BAP too.

9pm friday sounds like fun. going to have to connect my keyboard and add u lot in. i might make a seperate gamertag just for this

tuta's avatar is a pretty good idea. it utilizes evo-web's default colours.
the shield is a bit too pointed/sharp (shape-wise) imho. and perhaps better if a finale or teamgeist ball was used.
and maybe use another font instead, like 'cachet' as used by EA for 'FIFA 09'.

image.php

Last edited:
Playing position mate?

When I get the game, I'll play a quick match, then go straight on and set our club up. I'll get everyone invites to join so that if people want to start playing 10v10 straight away, they can do :))

Can everyone make sure they have added the other players in our squad please?

I'm assuming you "login" to our club and it'll show if someone has started a lobby too so starting a game should be easy enough hopefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing position mate?

When I get the game, I'll play a quick match, then go straight on and set our club up. I'll get everyone invites to join so that if people want to start playing 10v10 straight away, they can do :))

Can everyone make sure they have added the other players in our squad please?

I'm assuming you "login" to our club and it'll show if someone has started a lobby too so starting a game should be easy enough hopefully.

CM if poss - dont mind DM or AM - failing that, whatevers available - but you do NOT want me as a CB!

I remember the 360 BAP games last season with Bitter etc and I played a game in CB and we were 5 down at HT :LOL:

Just seen page 1! The squad is about the same size as Sunderland :LOL:

We'll have to have feeder teams - I baggsy to start in the 'worst' team!

It looks like we're just going to have one big squad and just mingle into the teams as we go along. If you see someone in our club has started a lobby, just jump into their team.

I'm going to send out some invites.

I'd love to be around Friday at 9, but I've gotta go watch Jimmy Carr at that time. I'll be around all night from after then though :)

saw your post in avf. you gunna sell fifa09?

yea, probably will do when PES comes out as FIFA's single player manager mode is pointless (again). :(

I got really bored of FIFA08, so I can see 09 going the same way. I like to play long league campaigns with lower league clubs. Pointless if the only thing you have to aim for is top 2 in the league.

yea, probably will do when PES comes out as FIFA's single player manager mode is pointless (again). :(

I got really bored of FIFA08, so I can see 09 going the same way. I like to play long league campaigns with lower league clubs. Pointless if the only thing you have to aim for is top 2 in the league.
play online master league that one of us ps3 users will organise similar to JB'S one last season

What else do you aim for in Pro Evo opposed to FIFA?
Just wondering as I don't bother with Manager modes (apart from the first year of Master League in my Pro Evo days) as I don't like playing against the AI. Much prefer playing decent people online. Luckily (fingers crossed), I've only played against a few w@ankers over the years.

Makes me wonder why you have signed up for the "team" if you are going to leave virtually straight away. No offence.
Saying that, I can see numbers dwindling anyway. Hope not as I think it will be a laugh if played the correct way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom