10 v 10. How should it be done?

• Keep with one main squad

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Have a 1st team and reserve teams

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I miss understood or can we play 2 or more games at the same time, I mean if we can have a team of fifty and we have 40 people online can we play 4 games at the same time as our team against other teams, I know it sounds mad but I'm sure I saw it somewhere!...

You're right. If we have 40 players available, we can play four games at the same time :))

I'm sorry that I forgot to put the position where I want to play.;)

But I don't mind where I play. I'm satisfied if i can be in the team.:D

Result! The wife is going away for the weekend when 09 is released so I can play it non stop without any grief.
Can't wait to try out this 10 v 10. I tend to try and keep the ball moving so hope the rest of you ain't greedy bastards :) 5 v 5 last year was a bit annoying though due to the lag so I can understand why the ball isn't moved quick enough sometimes.

im abit lucky also. my wife atm is busy watching her tagalog movies that i get for her so that keeps her busy a few hours each night :)

she might get tired of watching once oct 3rd comes out! no worries i will try and play at least 2 games with u lot a week.

:lol: All the stressing by folk about when their missus will let them play. I'm uber lucky surely, as Sarah will probably watch and might even want to take me place on the team, the eager beaver!

If I'm seen as shite there may be calls for me to pass the pad on to her. Hmm, there may be calls for that anyway :(

:lol: All the stressing by folk about when their missus will let them play. I'm uber lucky surely, as Sarah will probably watch and might even want to take me place on the team, the eager beaver!

If I'm seen as shite there may be calls for me to pass the pad on to her. Hmm, there may be calls for that anyway :(

Unless it's got elves and goblins and set in a land far far away my other half is not interested. You are a lucky man Proxi, and dropped if you under perform by the sounds of it... :LOL:

What happens if this team dies and certain people want to carry on?
As you can only play for one club, can you release yourself from a team if need be? I don't want to do that but I also don't want to be stuck in a team that doesn't play very often. I understand we can play 4 games at once etc. but people do drop out and move onto other games.

I'm mainly a footy boy so will be around to play all through the season (as long as the servers work fine as I've read NHL 09 has had some problems).

Can you see where I'm coming from?

As you can only play for one club, can you release yourself from a team if need be? I don't want to do that but I also don't want to be stuck in a team that doesn't play very often. I understand we can play 4 games at once etc. but people do drop out and move onto other games.

I'm mainly a footy boy so will be around to play all through the season (as long as the servers work fine as I've read NHL 09 has had some problems).

I'm sure you can transfer from club to club...

yea i can see where your comming from. personaly what im doing is creating multiple psn accounts for this(gold bless the free online play unlike LIVE) as im managing another BAP team from somewhere else.

i dont know why they force you to just stick to one team. better if we can create BAP players and each player plays in different teams if need be

I wouldn't worry about not being able to play games with our club, we've got 43 players so I'm sure you'll find 9 other people to join with for a club game :))

I wouldn't worry about not being able to play games with our club, we've got 43 players so I'm sure you'll find 9 other people to join with for a club game :))

Saying that, we only need 3 players to play a game but that's defeating the point.
Was a team name decided on?
I presume it's up to the captain to choose the team we play as each time.
Anybody know who gets to be captain of a game if the overall club captain isn't playing?

Looking forward to this chaps. I just hope the lag isn't going to be a problem as we are bound to have some.

Another thing that defeats the point is if people start choosing "Any" when the team isn't filled up.
Can we all agree that nobody picks "Any" if we are ever in this situation?

If somebody wants to pick "Any" then go and play single player games.

No offence to anybody but it used to fuck me right off in 08.

Result! The wife is going away for the weekend when 09 is released so I can play it non stop without any grief.
Can't wait to try out this 10 v 10. I tend to try and keep the ball moving so hope the rest of you ain't greedy bastards :) 5 v 5 last year was a bit annoying though due to the lag so I can understand why the ball isn't moved quick enough sometimes.
Soul Crew don't get told what to do by their wives mate so tell the mrs in the nicest possible way to behave herself or the grange-end will coming knocking.;))

Soul Crew don't get told what to do by their wives mate so tell the mrs in the nicest possible way to behave herself or the grange-end will coming knocking.;))

I did. I told her to piss off for the weekend. It was my idea! :)
To be honest, she's a good girl who doesn't moan about me playing the PS3 anyway. She's quite happy to go in the other room and watch her shit TV programs.

I think we're going to have Evo-Web FC as the team name. It's short and gets to the point without trying to be too fancy?

I imagine the Captains are the ones who start the lobby, but I could very well be wrong.

Ironic. Evo in the name as a reference to this site. Original Pro Evo site but we are all playing FIFA now.

Iconic aswell though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom