10 v 10. How should it be done?

• Keep with one main squad

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Have a 1st team and reserve teams

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know that fully yet, but we do know that everyone has the same stats. So it doesn't make a difference who we go, our players will be just as good as the opposition whether we're Accrington Stanley or Barca.

Sorry, just read that after my last post. To be honest, whilst it sounds "bland" that we all have the same stats, hopefully it will make for a truly level playing field, not just in terms of Barca obviously having players with much better stats than Accrington, but more improtantly for me, the AI logic crap that favours one team might not come into play at all, which would be fantastic news.

I hope we dont get people leaving because of not being up to the standard of the rest of the squad. Personally I dont mind if we go for a "Professional" feel with squad sides of 15-20 with only 1 game at a time or if we go with the less serious just join the match, pick your position and have fun. I think the best solution would be a poll to see what most people want and go with that.

I agree, I'm in it for a bit of a laugh and if we get promoted/relegated, it's all good fun. There's enough serious things in life without feeling you HAVE to win online games :DD

i don't think anyone takes things that far

i just don't wanna play with shite players because that would be frustrating :))

By shite i mean those who lack football knowledge

It would really piss me off if i was in a team who's centre backs played up front or they had no concept of how footballs played

But we all do on here that's why the leagues and 5 vs 5 were awesome to be in in 08

Oh I see what you mean, I totally agree then. You don't want a kid in the team who's just playing to unlock some achievements/trophies...

I hope we dont get people leaving because of not being up to the standard of the rest of the squad. Personally I dont mind if we go for a "Professional" feel with squad sides of 15-20 with only 1 game at a time or if we go with the less serious just join the match, pick your position and have fun. I think the best solution would be a poll to see what most people want and go with that.

Lets go the whole hog and have a board and a director of football, we can have disciplinary meetings after poor performances too... :LOL:

What does the manager do?

If we pick a formation can we go with 4 1 2 1 2 ? It's my preferred formation and gives us options on the wing a AM and a DM so we have someone who can fall back or help the 2 up front out with ease and also move into space when the wingers charge down the wings.

I'm the manager then :DD

I don't think the manager chooses tactics, the Captain can do that as the Manager isn't able/needed to play every game, especially when games can be played at the same time.

But with regards to signing/releasing new players, probably easier if I keep on top of that seeing as I'm already doing it on this thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the manager then :DD

I don't think the manager chooses tactics, the Captain can do that as the Manager isn't able/needed to play every game, especially when games can be played at the same time.

But with regards to signing/releasing new players, probably easier if I keep on top of that seeing as I'm already doing it on this thread?

yea dags you can be the manaager of our team hehe.

i have just read somewhere that you cant join multiple BAP teams so in other words, if you want to join another team and still be in this one, you may have to create a new PSN account or somthing

yea dags you can be the manaager of our team hehe.

i have just read somewhere that you cant join multiple BAP teams so in other words, if you want to join another team and still be in this one, you may have to create a new PSN account or somthing

Link please...

What does the manager do?

If we pick a formation can we go with 4 1 2 1 2 ? It's my preferred formation and gives us options on the wing a AM and a DM so we have someone who can fall back or help the 2 up front out with ease and also move into space when the wingers charge down the wings.

Hmm again were going to have to pick a formation which best suits the team and brings out the best in some players.

How about...

---------GK------------
RB----CB----CB-----LB
-------CM--CM--------
-RM------AMF-----LM-
---------CF--------

Always liked this formation. Eh lads just to say similar to what Coopz said I hope we all play accordingly to our positions, obviously theres nothing wrong with adding your "style" to the position but I hope we dont get our back 4 in the other teams box often.

When I played as a RM, I did stray into the RF position a lot but it gave me LOADS AND LOADS of space for the CM's to spray the ball to me. I'd probably play the same :))

4-3-3 is the best formation i think personally, as full-backs tend to stray, especially if being human controlled all game, which would give us prime opportunity to strike if/when they do.

Or maybe a 5-2-3, so you have the defensive cover, and some attacking options also, kinda like:
---------GK
--CB-----CB-----CB
RB----------------LB
------CM----CM
RW----------------LW
---------ST

Whose going to do the scouting role, going to watch opposition teams to analyse their formations, tactics and styles of play?

When I played as a RM, I did stray into the RF position a lot but it gave me LOADS AND LOADS of space for the CM's to spray the ball to me. I'd probably play the same :))

Nothing wrong with that, thats you adding your unique style to your player but what i meant is our LB playing CF for 90% of the match etc.

Will it be possible, for us to play eachother? Say for instance, Evo-Web team has 20 players online, we could play 10 vs 10 of just us, a great way to analysis tactics and stuff?

CB said:
The last thing I want to do is miss a shot and have nine voices screaming down the headset, but I realise some won't mind that.

That would be great;

"Oh FFS Davies, not another open goal missed, you f#$king W@#ker!"

"T@#ser"

"Sh@#head"

"Tranmere supporter"

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom