10 v 10. How should it be done?

• Keep with one main squad

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Have a 1st team and reserve teams

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which team are we basing ourselves on? The team we choose dictates our kits.

Any preferences? I'd like to avoid Man Utd, Inter, Chelsea, Liverpool etc. Anyone know any European teams who've got good kits?

I'm easy to be honest. Agree with it not being one of the ones you mentioned even though I am a Liverpool fan aswell.

Best thing to do is setup a poll with x amount of teams and whoever has the most votes by the end of the day gets to be our team. Can't think of a better way as we can't please everybody.

The first (maybe 8) people that chuck a team in the hat get to have their choice in the poll.

So if you agree with this I will chuck Cardiff City in as I do think their kits are pretty smart this year. Not being biased :)

What do you think Captain?

Which team are we basing ourselves on? The team we choose dictates our kits.

Any preferences? I'd like to avoid Man Utd, Inter, Chelsea, Liverpool etc. Anyone know any European teams who've got good kits?
89921404akg7.jpg

For the EVO factor... or...

IMAGENS_109721.jpg

for Evo colour scheming.

I think choosing lower league teams is definately better as everyone will choose top-flight teams and it'll get boring seeing the same kits. Also we'll not only stand out for our great football but for our different kits too ;))

I was thinking the same thing about having a list of teams and choosing from those, but that would mean delaying the creation of our club until tomorrow. Not sure how people would feel about that or if they're not bothered about kits and just want the club to start up?

Also bear in mind that we also take that teams players as well. Personally I think it'd be fun to choose an MLS team, Brazilian team, Portuguese 2nd div team, just something with a bit of international flavour to it?

Not that Wrexham or Cardiff don't have international flavour being from Wales and all that ...

;))

It'd be interesting to know if we can change teams

All stats on Clubs are generic to each players position. All right-wingers will have the same stats, as will all strikers.

Rutter said the reason for this is that he wants to see people not worrying about choosing lower-league teams and for there to be more variety. Everyone is on a level playing field.

I can see quite a few people choosing Villareal.

UD Las Palmas?

i have no idea about foreign kits but can we avoid teams where the home & away are nearly the same like AC Milan or are green for home and red away. im colour blind and have real trouble when both teams kits on the pitch are similar colours. so our kits are VERY different rather than blue or dark blue against a team with purple or light blue

I think, looking at the poll results so far, we'll just keep to one big squad and see who's online whenever we start a game.

Makes it much easier to fill up your team if you start a lobby then, otherwise you'd be playing with less people because half of your team wasn't online.

You can only be in one Club, though that club can have as many games going at the same time as it wants.

I think, looking at the poll results so far, we'll just keep to one big squad and see who's online whenever we start a game.

Makes it much easier to fill up your team if you start a lobby then, otherwise you'd be playing with less people because half of your team wasn't online.

So is the plan to play Jays team etc, or just whoever?

Jay's got a 360 team so unfortunately we can't kick him about the park :((

We'll mainly be doing league games I guess :))

Well count me in, wouldn't mind RM or DM / CM. But I am happy playing anywhere.

How are we going to sort out who plays then, because if more than 11 people are online people are going to get left out?

We can have as many teams playing at the same time as we want. So if one team gets full, you just start up a new lobby and other club members will see you have a lobby with free spaces.

That hasn't been decided really. I guess we've got a ton of people already though so once the club is set up (once the postie gets off his arse and gives me the game), then you can just go on and see who's online and wanting a game.

Right, I'm creating our club now!

Radiation, what's your preference on colours seeing as we need to keep to certain colours to help you really?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom