FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

fast like shite...haha.. :LOL: im downloading fifa 08 demo now. already 4 hours still at 47%

online injuries does not bother me at all

you would only get people hacking your best players to try and get them injured, when in real life they can't really do that

I read that as there would be no limitations on who you could pick at the start of a match. E.g. the adidas live thing.

Does FIFA 08 and UEFA not have injuries online?

Cant see them removing it.
There better be injuries in the off line game I'll be peeved if it's the crap one week out for a soiled crotch crap we have now...:ROLL:

Is anyone else really looking forward to Be A Pro: Seasons?

I can't wait, it's something different for a change.

At least Keepers can get sent off, that was the stupidest thing ever to leave out

Yes but will we be forced to name a goalkeeper as one of the subs? That would suck worse than goalkeepers not being able to be sent off IMO, and what's with them not being able to get injured? That's also poor.

The no injuries online feature is good because you would just get chavs hacking down your best players all the time. :censor:

Yes but will we be forced to name a goalkeeper as one of the subs? That would suck worse than goalkeepers not being able to be sent off IMO, and what's with them not being able to get injured? That's also poor.

why not in real life if you don't have a GK as one of your subs your punished if you decide not to in your game thats your own fault when you end up depending on Evra or someone else to go in Goal :w00t:

Sweetkilla, he's saying exactly what you're saying... You shouldn't be forced to have a goalkeeper on the bench, so that if the goalkeeper gets injured or sent off and you've got seven strikers on the bench, then you're stuffed...

dsc00524eb8.jpg

Minus a few hours... :)

Does anyone know if you can switch clubs in BAP season mode? I believe I've read something about that somewhere. That you may start your career at a smaller club and if you're good bigger clubs will want to buy you.

Sweetkilla, he's saying exactly what you're saying... You shouldn't be forced to have a goalkeeper on the bench, so that if the goalkeeper gets injured or sent off and you've got seven strikers on the bench, then you're stuffed...

my bad lol been a busy day misread it sorry

none of the mirrors work (for me at least), first and 3rd give horrible dl rates and second doesn't seem to load at all

gonna wait for the youtube version ;)

Been playing the Euro demo lately and the player movement is perfect IMO, I seriously can't remember if it was like that in 09 but it felt great in the Euro demo. Also i hope they include the Co-Op Cam.

gonna wait for the youtube version ;)

You'll be waiting until sometime tomorrow then as YT rejected the vid for being over 10 minutes long, despite the fact directors aren't supposed to be restricted to the 10 minute maximum, piece of shit site.

Back
Top Bottom