FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

blaccat your coming to alot of conclusions like a said at the top post 1 game was vs amatuer and another vs semi pro and if your a half decent player your going to beat cpu 6-0 + on those difficulty levels.

I think the shooting has been improved alot! (from actually playing it)

I shall wait to see the end product, if am right online matches will annoying as ever ppl will just keep exploiting the shooting system, i hate scoring the same near post goal but if my opponent is using it, why shouldn't i?

hey guys was thinking about the be a pro four seasons and was thinking that it might be long enough cos you won't be simming any matches so you'll be playing pre season friendlies the actual league your in champions league any domestic compettition and internationals. i think you'll probably find that one season alone will take forever to finish

That includes worldcup qualifiers and international friendlies

I've been trying not to get caught up in too much pre-release hype lately but I seriously can't wait for FIFA.

These videos are really impressive, I like the way players on your team point to where they want to ball played or hold their arm in the air asking for a pass. Nice touch.

Admittedly now that I'm running down the clock so to speak on Fifa08 I have aquiesced to 2x8 min halves and signed Pete Crouch and a 35 year old David Beckham into my Sheffield Wednesday team, normally only stick with real life Owls players but bought those two to add a little more fun ;)

Just been playing the nba liva 09 demo and say they have something called ''online team play clubs''

ranked be a pro matches so maybe there could be ranked be a pro games afterall with organised games :) for fifa 09! clutching at straws but I keep hoping

Well that is me, but me of however many years it was since Flashpoint Elite came out for the Xbox1 ;)

I'll be updating it with a pic of me from ArmA2 when they fix the skin texture bugs and put our faces back in ;)

Just been playing the nba liva 09 demo and say they have something called ''online team play clubs''

ranked be a pro matches so maybe there could be ranked be a pro games afterall with organised games :) for fifa 09! clutching at straws but I keep hoping
nba comes with the online BAP league thingy though?

someone said that both NHL and NBA have it ? wtf lol

I think it was me :w00t:

but its not the case..

Ea Sports Leagues concept is using created players

Online Team play is exactly the same idea apart from you are still stuck with pro's and they don't use the name ea sports league :) and theres no prize for the no.1 team

I really hope that the ai in the latest videos is in amateur because it is ridiculous the CB just stopped whatching the CF run to score a goal.

I really hope that the ai in the latest videos is in amateur because it is ridiculous the CB just stopped whatching the CF run to score a goal.

It says what difficulty they are on at the bottom

one is amateur and the other semi pro

so maybe you guys've heard bout this but apparently the PES2009 demo is coming on the same day as FIFA09? Man, comparisons're gonna run amok in these parts

It looks like you really have to time your through balls with the run of the other player. They seem to pull out of their runs pretty abrutly when they get even with defenders.

Back
Top Bottom