FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

i agree human vs human gives the best experience cause unexpected things happen, but i prefer to play face to face with real mates than. i know you can use your headset and everything over live but seeing the face of a good, old friend after you belted in a cracker is just priceless ;)

i agree human vs human gives the best experience cause unexpected things happen, but i prefer to play face to face with real mates than. i know you can use your headset and everything over live but seeing the face of a good, old friend after you belted in a cracker is just priceless ;)

oh no i agree completely

playing online is entertaining after you got tired of offline. beating another human feels better that beating the a.i

Booked Friday 3rd Oct off work:))

I'll collect at midnight from Asda and have a whole day getting to grips with it.

Decided to only play a few matches on the demo and will Just have a practice in the Arena.

I'll collect at midnight from Asda and have a whole day getting to grips with it.

Decided to only play a few matches on the demo and will Just have a practice in the Arena.

Think I might do the same :TU:

public holiday here in Germany :D

I ordered mine from Shopto last year and got it a day early. My brother ordered from play and got it 2 days early.

Play seem to have stopped posting games as early these days though so i might go with shopto again

My recent transactions with Play have resulted in GT5: Prologue arriving a day late and GTA IV arriving on the day. As for GAME I received MGS4 on the day also so I might try ShopTo this time.

in australia we're not tied to the global street date for ea games for some reason, so as soon as its in shops ill be able to pick it up. im anticipating to have it by the 1st of oct.
last yr with 08 got it on like the 25th when the global release date was the 28th

I'll be using play.com as usual. The only problem I've had is GTA4 arriving a day late, but normally I get my order the day before or on the day. I pre ordered over month ago so I should be OK.

As long as it's not late I don't care.

in australia we're not tied to the global street date for ea games for some reason, so as soon as its in shops ill be able to pick it up. im anticipating to have it by the 1st of oct.
last yr with 08 got it on like the 25th when the global release date was the 28th
In South Africa we arwe the same. Fifa 09 will be out on the first http://www.btgames.co.za/btgames/infoPages/04939.asp?IndexNo=49. last year it was also released four days early.

"Too realistic" = a good thing for me :)). The closer sports games are to realism the better in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom