FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

I'll play anywhere. ;)

Would prefer AM, CM or DM, followed by RW or LW, but I would play anywhere. Unless you can actually be a manager, in which case, no question, no doubt, I AM MANAGER.

You didn't like BAP did you?

And how good would it be for a 360 team to play the PS3 team :w00t:

Hey guys, im a decent player and I never quit games even if losing by 10. My gamertag on 360 is streetpredetor. GET AT ME DAWGS... Im willing to play any position

Count me in - I don't mind where I play...

And just to make it more interesting, I'll have no.19 ;))

Count me in - I don't mind where I play...

And just to make it more interesting, I'll have no.19 ;))

Wait a minute, this brings to mind a possible problem. Will all players/bench included have their own corresponding assigned numbers by the CPU, or will we be able to select a number for our player that hasn't been taken yet?

Reason I ask is because I don't want to see 2 or 3 players with the same numbers running around. I hope the CPU will give you numbers that are available and free to use for online only.

I for one want number 9 or 12 for PS3 version, and 17, or 11 for Xbox360 version.

:lol:

I dont care where I play....but CAM is where I create the most damage :)

And left back...:)

By the time the games comes out there will be plenty of people in here wanting to be on the team. I am sure there will be enough players (on xbox) for a few teams. The question is, will they all stick around and show up on time, that is what is the hardest. People have lives (most of us) so it can be difficult of course (as we saw from past seasons in the league).

Thats coz I was texting.

You guys havent seen me and Bitter play for real :)

We dont lose :) Ask CW and his bumchums :lol:

I'll take your word for it :))

I'll miss playing online with you guys on FIFA, I used to really enjoy 5v5 :))

Now it's time for a new team though, it's been a messy transfer to PS3 FC but I'm ready to make my debut and meet my teammates ;))

Can you create kits/jersey's in EA Sports League? I think you can in NHL 09.

By the time the games comes out there will be plenty of people in here wanting to be on the team. I am sure there will be enough players (on xbox) for a few teams. The question is, will they all stick around and show up on time, that is what is the hardest. People have lives (most of us) so it can be difficult of course (as we saw from past seasons in the league).

Yeah getting 10 people to play all at the same time. on a regular basis would be difficult.

My original position is LM but i could easily be converted into a LB :)) No need to worry Dags im sure we've got probably around 20-25 PS3 players who will get FIFA 09 and that should give us a nice squad.

Just imagine if they added National teams and World Cups :LOL: I'd love to take the final pen to knock out the Germans! :DD

Thats coz I was texting.

You guys havent seen me and Bitter play for real :)

We dont lose :) Ask CW and his bumchums :lol:

Mine and Bitters standing in the Evo-web 2 vs 2 league spoke for itself ;))

I'm in on PS3 chaps. Anywhere in midfield or up front. You definately don't want me playing at the back.

Mine and Bitters standing in the Evo-web 2 vs 2 league spoke for itself ;))

There ya go then you can be another addition to the all winning squad. :)

EDIT: Would be funny if evryone was arranging this now only to find out that there is going to be no such feature in FIFA 2009 :)

Lol..yeah it would be extremely disappointing if there would be no such feature in 09. :D D

Shouldnt there be some kind of trial on 5v5 fifa08 but anyone become a first team player on 10v10 in fifa09

I've been staying out of here to avoid seeing too much of the game and spoiling all of the new additions. But i'll be on the ps3 and around for some online games. I loved BAP and as long as i wouldn't get dumped in defence id be happy to join up in a ps3 fifa 09 team - preferably in midfield but if the places are all gone (im guessing they will be) then i don't mind.

People claiming spots 2 months before release now that's dedication

i wonder if they PES guys are setting anything up yet :LOL:

Lol..yeah it would be extremely disappointing if there would be no such feature in 09. :D D

maybe the nhl thing won't be in but 10 vs 10 definately is so the possibilty of ranked team matches is a huge possibility

ps I wouldn't mind joining the ps3 team as a wing back (business in the back party up front):greenscarf:

I wouldnt mind joining the ps3 team (I'll probably be getting that version). Not sure how often I'll be online though (probably between 7 and 8 pm uk time usually) but I don't mind where I play....or as sub.

Still got to look what my ps3 user name is. Can you search it online aswell?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom