FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

1st Team Coach? :LOL:

Not sure I'd want Jay as a physio, rubbing you down and all that ...

If I've read right, then in the NHL/NBA leagues, there actually is a manager? And he picks players to play games from his squad (I think a squad can have 49 players)?

Yeah we cant forget "The Enforcer" Becanes

i would drop CW personally :LOL:;))

Yeah we cant forget "The Enforcer" Becanes

i would drop CW personally :LOL:;))

:LOL:

no doubt there will be more thane enough to fill two teams, we would still need to be able to play some reliable teams

10v10- so 20+ reliable players - is the key

Code:
CPU

Cammey Rob92 Kevano22 charlievolano

CW

Bitter Rivals Scorpio Joe

Coopz

Tim7

Manager: Placebo
1st Team Coach: DagsJT
Physio: jaygrim
Supporters Club Chairman: BobbyBox
Supporters: Chris Bauer, jonneymendoza

I take it that's the XBOX360 team? pfff...

Anyone with a PS3 feel like some 10v10 action? Would be good to try to organise a team of sorts, to have some proper matches with proper positions.

I'd love to be in a PS3 team. :)

If we would make one i'd guess i'd want to be CM cus i play there in "real life" ;)

I take it that's the XBOX360 team? pfff...

Anyone with a PS3 feel like some 10v10 action? Would be good to try to organise a team of sorts, to have some proper matches with proper positions.

I'm in for a PS3 team, prefer to play as a right-winger :DD

Good, I'll take the left wing.

Don't suppose it matters who plays where, so long as you play the position "properly". I'll happily play anywhere but CB (unless they've made defending better).

I want my midfield partner to have a bit more bottle, Becanes gave up far too easy there

You know, a 10v10 manager mode could be cool. It would be good to set up the tactics, formation, pick which humans you want to play and instruct them how you want them to play their role.

Then, you spectate the match with control to make subs (of humans), alter tactics, etc. Communication by head-set or even a text message to specific players' screens. Would be like proper managament.

You know, a 10v10 manager mode could be cool. It would be good to set up the tactics, formation, pick which humans you want to play and instruct them how you want them to play their role.

Then, you spectate the match with control to make subs (of humans), alter tactics, etc. Communication by head-set or even a text message to specific players' screens. Would be like proper managament.

there would be far to much dummy spitting

but would make some enterainment

Isn't that what NHL/NBA are doing though?

there would be far to much dummy spitting

but would make some enterainment

Exactly!

The power to remove those who insist on sprinting in a straight line towards goal every time they get the ball. Or labour on the ball every time they get it.

You can bark a warning over the headset, but if they continue with their hi-jinks, it's the old heave-ho. The satisfaction :).

I'll play anywhere. ;)

Would prefer AM, CM or DM, followed by RW or LW, but I would play anywhere. Unless you can actually be a manager, in which case, no question, no doubt, I AM MANAGER.

Good, I'll take the left wing.

Don't suppose it matters who plays where, so long as you play the position "properly". I'll happily play anywhere but CB (unless they've made defending better).

PS3 users!!! Let's teach a lesson to those X360 losers! Let's see which team gets the highest rating in its platform!

I can play as a CM or CAM, even DMF, pretty good at passing and long shooting even with full manual controls, I must say.

I don't like dribbling very much, but that's because I'm a product of Barcelona youngsters, and there you would pass the ball quickly instead of dribbling, that's how they taught us to play the game and the reason why barcelona produces again and again this kind of player: Guardiola, Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc Fabregas, Arteta, De la Peña...

Oh, and we don't need no Physio, we're tougher than those girly 360ers.

Count me in for PS3 as a Speed Demon up front. You have to give me enough freedom to move around up front and from time to time drop back to create for my other forward buddy though.

And for the 360, I can come off the bench as a winger ;-)

Whoever chooses to add me to their roster won't regret it.

Count me in for PS3 as a Speed Demon up front. You have to give me enough freedom to move around up front and from time to time drop back to create for my other forward buddy though.

And for the 360, I can come off the bench as a winger ;-)

Whoever chooses to add me to their roster won't regret it.

Don't think I have you on my friend list, I'll send an invite tonight :TU:

Back
Top Bottom