FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

I do agree that everyone will create strikers though, which just means it'll be harder to get a game due to having to compete with so many other people.

It will pay off creating a full-back, less people playing in that position means you'll be wanted more.

If you can use they guy you have played 5 seasons of be a pro offline, and he keeps his boosted stats, then its gonna be a lot of strikers. But I personally hope everybody have to use players created with the same amount of skill points. The difference will then be how people decide to distribute those skill points to different attributes.

Then again, who knows.....the mode is still speculation for fifa09

Me and Coopz are up front for the Evo Web Team, Joe on the left wing, Rob on the right wing, CW midfield, Bitter centre back.

The rest of you can fight for the other positions ;)).

i learn my trade as a winger nowadays, but could probably play any position well

"tumpet blowing" :w00t:

Everyone else at the point where they've seen/heard enough about Fifa09 now and just want to play the bloody thing? ;)

yea and some!

it's just the new information and videos that keep me going

Last edited:

I'm already marking off dates on the calendar leading up to the demo release...in the meantime, i find myself rewatching all the hd videos i've downloaded...man, this've got to stop...the wait is unbearable!!!

Me and Coopz are up front for the Evo Web Team, Joe on the left wing, Rob on the right wing, CW midfield, Bitter centre back.

I'm a 1m92cm tall (or 6.3 feet) left-footed striker but in the game I prefer a central midfield position because I really like to put other players in front of goal instead of scoring myself. Can I join the group? :)

i play a better striker then u :)

Bitter on the wing needs me for those beautifully lofted long balls.. I pick him out every time :DD

Code:
[b]                       CPU

???           Rob92         Kevano22        ???

CW

Bitter Rivals        Scorpio            Joe

Tim7
                           Coopz[/b]

It's looking good boys :COOL:.

Well so i guess i am gonna get stuck on the left in the defense. But don't call off side, i never really got that rule....

Code:
[B]                       CPU

???           Rob92         Kevano22        ???

CW

Bitter Rivals        Scorpio            Joe

Tim7
                           Coopz[/B]
It's looking good boys :COOL:.
Tim put me has a right back;)) i dont mind where i play mate hehe. you lot starting to convince me i should get this game on the 360 instead of the ps3 :brick:

I think Jonney should be left back...

in the changing room due to lag :DD

Oh and I am well up for my position in CM :TU:

i learn my trade as a winger nowadays, but could probably play any position well

"tumpet blowing" :w00t:

I think i am better playing in a free role behind the strikers, i had a game a few weeks ago with Bitter and his makes and i have to say i played very well there :LOL:

But yeah im deadly up front as well, me and Tim scored some great goals between us ;))

Roll on the Evo-web team!!!!!!!!!!

Code:
[b]                      CPU

Cammey         Rob92       Kevano22  charlievolano

CW

Bitter Rivals        Scorpio           Joe

Coopz

Tim7

Manager: Placebo
1st Team Coach: DagsJT
Physio: jaygrim
Supporters Club Chairman: BobbyBox
Supporters: Chris Bauer, jonneymendoza[/b]

Last edited:

Code:

CW

Bitter Rivals        Scorpio           Joe

Coopz

Tim7

When you see people set up teams like this you know fifa is doing something right! This is the future of online football games for sure, and the mentality will hopefully be that players want to do their "job" on the pich to help the team(you know..like in real life) And not have so much of everybody charging up in attack wanting to score them self just like when you were 5 years old and I mean everybody was running for the ball wanting to score(Benny hill anyone:LOL:). And when you get to have competitions as well that is just awsome:DD'
From the few videos I have seen it looks great and I am counting days to the demo release!

Anyone who wants to set up a team or something for fifa 09 10vs10, just pm me or something. I`m not all bad at footy games :ACHOO:

dahm man, i would have been perfect at LB for that team :| you will regret not including me :| :|

Code:

CW

Bitter Rivals        [B][SIZE="2"]Becanes[/SIZE][/B]           Joe

Coopz

Tim7

Sorry, Scorpio was injured in warmups. So I had to come on and take his place.

Back
Top Bottom