FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

182043-FIFA09_PS3_006.jpg

1219351722-media.jpg

How come AC Milan have sponsors in one pic, but not the other?

I hope the dynamic camera bug is out the game. I really can't wait anymore for this game! FIFA 08 is not fun anymore and EURO 2008 is a disaster only because the camerabugs...

Estadio Las Artes!
My biggest fear. In manager mode almost every game is played in this stadium, because almost every team has it set as their default stadium. I really hope they sorted this nonsense out and we can change what a teams home stadium is. I mean to play 30 out of a 38 game season in one stadium is ridiculous. This as well as the night game lighting effects are a slight worry. Because the game play looks awesome

Oh my god. On the lastest FSB video, the Arsenal away numbers are black instead of red. I knew EA would fuck that up. ARGH. They messed it up last year too when the away numbers should have been gold. For a company that has all the licences, they use them like shit.

is there anyone else who thinks that the players raise their arms to ask for the ball a little bit too often? it's like ok we get it they have a new animation but it doesn't seem realistic that with every trigger run I guess the player raises his arm

Oh my god. On the lastest FSB video, the Arsenal away numbers are black instead of red. I knew EA would fuck that up. ARGH. They messed it up last year too when the away numbers should have been gold. For a company that has all the licences, they use them like shit.

Can't say that numbering/fonts bother me, they don't actually use/license all the numbers/fonts because there's too many of them, they just have a certain number of them that they spread amongst the teams, I guess the concern is that if a few teams have the correct numbers/fonts then every team will demand and expect them which will massively increase the workload.

IMO you should be grateful your stadium is in the game and your goalkeeper has a proper kit, most of us don't get that.

Awesome thanks :))

Edit: Dam pc again and first and second are same videos. :/

Last edited:

Trance, you're repeating yourself again.

Is it possible to be a Premier League club for just one day in 1400 years? Mind you, Derby achieved it last year.

Trance, you're repeating yourself again.

Is it possible to be a Premier League club for just one day in 1400 years? Mind you, Derby achieved it last year.

Must be something dodgy with the edit function, apologies.

And "again". I respectfully request (demand) you show me any other instance of this occurring. ;)

Cant believe yal didnt see when Arsenal play the trough ball into the box and the goalkeeper stay in his goal like in fifa 06 that was horrible, they said theyve fix goal keepers problem but you can clearly see in this vid that they have not wow its really shocking, I Mean he should have got run forward to get that ball and he didnt.

And "again". I respectfully request (demand) you show me any other instance of this occurring. ;)

I was thinking along the lines of your numerous lengthy posts about how the control system could be reworked :-pp. I wasn't going to mention it, but you did insist ;).

Cant believe yal didnt see when Arsenal play the trough ball into the box and the goalkeeper stay in his goal like in fifa 06 that was horrible, they said theyve fix goal keepers problem but you can clearly see in this vid that they have not wow its really shocking, I Mean he should have got run forward to get that ball and he didnt.
The keepers seem to run out fairly quickly to get the ball in the other videos, the guy controlling it probably didnt hold the button to make him come out.

Yeah that really annoys me, I posted about this a while ago that it might be a decision to increase the difference between day matches and night matches. Im just not sure if they should, I think euro08 had a good enough difference between the two.

PES has really nailed the night lighting this time, I really like it.

I was thinking along the lines of your numerous lengthy posts about how the control system could be reworked :-pp. I wasn't going to mention it, but you did insist ;).

Ahh hehe. I took it a bit literally then I think, I thought there had been several instances where I had 2 identical posts taking up space. ;)

Back
Top Bottom