FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

all I heard were Internet rumours not actually from someone from EA :)

there was an EA conference on Day 1 briefing each game.

However there definetly will be more announcements

1219351721-media.jpg

182043-FIFA09_PS3_006.jpg

1219351722-media.jpg

182034-FIFA09_360_008.jpg

182044-FIFA09_PS3_007.jpg

182045-FIFA09_PS3_008.jpg

182036-FIFA09_360_010.jpg

182035-FIFA09_360_009.jpg

182032-FIFA09_360_005.jpg

182049-FIFA09_PS3_012.jpg

182048-FIFA09_PS3_011.jpg

182040-FIFA09_360_014-1.jpg

Last edited:

Ok watched 2 mins of it and it's perhaps the best video we've seen so far, both seem to know how to play the game so it's looking lovely! Also nice to see a GK error on 1:58.

I'm gonna edit this so that it only shows the TV screen then reencode and mirror on FSB :)

Ok watched 2 mins of it and it's perhaps the best video we've seen so far, both seem to know how to play the game so it's looking lovely! Also nice to see a GK error on 1:58.

I'm gonna edit this so that it only shows the TV screen then reencode and mirror on FSB :)

Great stuff, thanx Placebo.;))

hi guys, not been around for a couple of days. Has there been any announcements from EA with regards to any new and exciting features? Since the announcment of the live season and the FIWC mode?

That new gamersyyde video is completely wank I'm afraid. The people playing it are fucking abysmal and so is the refereeing :((.

It really does show how responsive FIFA 09 is now. Only problem is the stupid night time lighting. Why not keep it like UEFA Euro 2008? I hope this is sorted before release.

That new gamersyyde video is completely wank I'm afraid. The people playing it are fucking abysmal and so is the refereeing :((.

the spanish guy was ok.. the other was gash
i agree about the ref, should of been a pen

Should have probably been two penalties for Spain, definately the first one right before half time, and then in the second half the French guy crops him and ref does nothing.

Nice video @ gamersyde.

Game looks wonderful, however the notorious dark patches around the corners and sidelines have returned:brick:

PES's night time atmosphere actually looks better because the lighting seems even throughout the pitch (as it is in night matches)The flood lights in FIFA seem as though they have got half of them turned off.

Keepers look improved, even when they make a mistake they look far more reactive to correct it:))

No qestion though, if you play it like pro football, it gives the appearance of real football....superb!!

Probably not the best advert for goalkeeping, given the best 'keeper in the world manages to misjudge a simple punt upfield and punch towards his own goal.

I reckon the player pressed Y and brought him out to far to quickly.

Nice video @ gamersyde.

Game looks wonderful, however the notorious dark patches around the corners and sidelines have returned:brick:

PES's night time atmosphere actually looks better because the lighting seems even throughout the pitch (as it is in night matches)The flood lights in FIFA seem as though they have got half of them turned off.
Looks like playing in your local park with street lights.

The refereeing was shit, so let's hope it's not consistently that bad. I actually felt that, although the guy playing as France was obviously poor, the bloke controlling Spain seemed to string a few decent passes together.

I'm concerned about that silly sidestep thing players do at 02:33 in the video, and again at 05:52.

Back
Top Bottom