FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

Tnx for the effort Sweetkilla, youre probably already gone now but I have a question;

What versions did you play, ps3/360? And if you only played the ps3 version how does it look? Less jaggies?

can you please check if the ai is still doing circus circles around you like in 08?

Is it easier to aim shots into the corners instead of exactly at the keeper from long range?

That was one of my problems with long range shooting on F08.

Sweetkilla, do the cpu controlled players do any skill dribbling moves?

Someone should ask why they don't, both in EA and Konami's games...

Quick random thought about EA stopping us saving our replays.

They want us to have to upload them to EASW for their own marketing purposes. I assume they're fearful that if we saved them to our HDDs then we wouldn't need EASW and wouldn't upload them.

But if you want to show off you replays - which would probably be why you saved it in the first place - you'd either cap the footage with a cap card or upload them to EASW.

If they're blocking us saving to the HDD to block people with cap cards - well... if they have cap cards they'll be able to record it as they scored the goal anyway?

So all they are really doing is pissing off the fans who cant record their own footage.

What the hell is the point of that?

God knows, but EASW stopped working for me on F08 ages ago. Wouldn't upload anything at all. And my login never worked on the site either.

Plus the fact for whatever reason, it stopped recording my online stats after 20 games...

It's a shame the didn't keep that "Co-op" camera from Euro 2008, I liked that.

Very good video that, it looks like it all flows well.

That video looks nice - It makes me want the game even more!!

I think the nets look fine also - But I am not that into them - I'm not one of the ones that Spunk all over them.....so I shouldn't comment really.......Just ignore what I said.

This is the least impressive video of FIFA 09 for me. Now it could be that the people playing are rubbish because the game looked very arcadey in terms of the way that players are just constantly skipping through the defence. Also really hope that the keepers are improved as again the equalising goal comes from a rebound.

This is the least impressive video of FIFA 09 for me. Now it could be that the people playing are rubbish because the game looked very arcadey in terms of the way that players are just constantly skipping through the defence. Also really hope that the keepers are improved as again the equalising goal comes from a rebound.

those players are gash (no offence to them)

so that video does not concern me at all

@sweetkilla - could you please clear up whether you can switch between players when the ball has been cleared from a corner. This bugs the hell out of me on FIFA 08.

Ta

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom