FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Good stuff, i'll have a listen to it on the way home from work :)

Is there an rss link? I can setup my N95 to automatically download podcasts but I need a URL.

Last edited by a moderator:
20 mins from the end of the podcast but it's pretty good so far. Offers both positive and negative views on football games, and especially FIFA 09 and highlights what needs to be improved.

Good work CB and Placebo!

Good work CB and Placebo!

Thanks, I actually realised afterwards I really didn't say 1% of what I wanted to cover, apparently not preparing will do that ;) So hopefully will do better next time.

After so many interviews/Q&A's for ArmA/Flashpoint it's really weird to be talking about another game :)

Really glad you enjoyed it guys, thanks for the comments. To be honest I thought my scouse would be a bit too much for podcasting! But I'm glad I got some grievances off my chest anyway, hopefully some of them will get through to EA; that's the whole idea.

"Accrington Stanley Football Club is an English football club from Accrington in Lancashire, in the north-west of England.

The club was formed in 1968, with the town regaining a club with league status after 44 years when they were promoted as champions of the Nationwide Conference on 15 April 2006.[1]

The club has been owned by Chairman Eric Whalley since the mid 1990s and employs Robert Heys, who joined the club in 2002, as Chief Executive."

Read more here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accrington_Stanley_F.C.

Just got off listening to EA's latest Fifa podcast and they brought up "Highlight Reel" a new feature on their footballworld site...anyone tried this out yet?

After watching the Ultimate Team trailer it does look very tempting... The only thing kinda putting me off is the in game boosts, such as speed boost etc. We get 5 games free as a trial don't we? So I'll see how that goes :)).

PS3 version patch is out (32mb) but its not accessible until Sony update the store later.

Back
Top Bottom