FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

Thats a great trailer, take not Konami.

Also does that mean we can now dummy the ball? (near the end before kaka does a nice backheel)

Anyone else noticed that Real madrid and Milan sponsor Bwin is not on there shirt!!! Hope its there in the final game.

Maybe because its a betting company?!

Trailer looks good and the HD gameplay footage also looks superb. My only concern is the goalies in the gameplay trailer they seem to be the same as Euro 2008 which is negative to me.

I really like the look of some of the twists and turns. Especially the Arsenal player Nasri spinning in between about 3 players.

Last edited:

i like the look of the nets in the next gen gameplay video :) it is obviously a newer build then the ones we seen before because of the updated kits and stuff

the trailer is awesome but not really gameplay is it, the moves and everything seem to be CGI

and yes the goalkeeper looks crap again......but it could be that the user took the keeper out in some of those situations (which totally messes up the GK AI lol)

Great!

That trailer rocks too. Too bad the goalkeepers seem to be the same indeed.

They share some animations, but I feel that the reflex speed have improved alot. So far I've not seen anything unrealistic in that aspect.

They seem a bit dodgy when Ribery feinted infront of one though and he sort of stopped for a moment allowing a goal.

They need to sort out the keepers, because in Euro 2008 they were a "game killer" for me, especially online as people were scoring an enormous amount of goals from rebounds. Everything else looks superb, really hope that they get keepers sorted.

They share some animations, but I feel that the reflex speed have improved alot. So far I've not seen anything unrealistic in that aspect.

They seem a bit dodgy when Ribery feinted infront of one though and he sort of stopped for a moment allowing a goal.

The goalies were too good in Euro 2008. They saved everything aimed at the top corner.

I am impressed by what I have seen :)) The keepers don't look great, but I still have some hope about them as YoungGun said that they were the best in any game he had played when he played it.

I think the ugly EA Logo that was on the shirts is gone for good, you can notice that in the first celebration cut scene.

Nice trailer but whats with Milan and Real not having sponsors??? The kits look crap like last year, but the gameplay - if that was in game- looks good. Hopefully we won't be limited to scoring in certain ways anymore due to the goalies.

Anyone else noticed that Real madrid and Milan sponsor Bwin is not on there shirt!!! Hope its there in the final game.

Maybe because its a betting company?!

You bet ya

Do they have a broadcast camera?? i don't like playing with the normal ones.

Back
Top Bottom