FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

media

Seems a small space from pic might be deceiving.

I think EA got conference tommorow morning so no doubt be shown off then and also got the booth above.

the fifa 09 area is alot bigger and nicer than the picture shows it is quite big when you get to see the whole fifa 09 space.

Be great to try out pes2009 tomorrow also will do a mini comparison article tomorrow :)

gf8800 with 3gb of ram for recommended configuration (as said by fifa09 producer on gamingaccess.com)????? are the f*****g crazy or what????? call of duty 5 will not require such a configuration!!!! those guys at ea sports are crazy! i'm so pissed off...

LOL that can't be for real. A footy game would never require such high specs. Fifa is not Crysis. (LOL xD)

LOL that can't be for real. A footy game would never require such high specs. Fifa is not Crysis. (LOL xD)

that's what producer of fifa 09 PC said on gamingaccess.com interview... it's ridiculous for a sports game to have such high recommended configuration... it's apsurd...

just logged in to EAFW and saw this.

As you may know, Leipzig Games Convention starts on 20th August. EA will be showing off its new titles, including FIFA09.

If you're lucky enough to be attending the convention, make sure you stop off at the EA stands, where you'll be able to get a hands-on demonstration of FIFA09, as well as upload your FIFA09 videos to Football World for all the rest of us to see.

Each day of the competition, we'll be picking videos that we feel best show off FIFA09, and putting them up as featured videos. Each day, vote on the ones that you like the most, and at the end of the convention Football World's community favourites will be displayed for an extra week, giving you a good heads-up on what to expect in the near future.

Enjoy the footage- and maybe see you at Leipzig!

so tune in and see some more vids. Im sure they will differ to what we will se on here

Fifa 09 should take some of the cut scenes from 06RTWC. Been playing it and the replays are cool.

FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 HURRY THE FUCK UP AND GET RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 FIFA09 HURRY THE FUCK UP AND GET RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!

You took the words out of my mind, translated them into English, and posted them here.

The football season is starting all over Europe, which makes the pain even worse...

Yeah, the next few weeks leading up to the release of FIFA 09 will go very slowly, with all the real football going on :((.

Seriously 06 RTWC got refs and linesmen,you can pass into space,players scramble to their feet when tripped,good bootpack, and some great tumbles when you tackle.I have' nt played this for about 2yrs but it reminds me of FK. So what happened to 07? 09 just has to be the best this time..

Seriously 06 RTWC got refs and linesmen,you can pass into space,players scramble to their feet when tripped,good bootpack, and some great tumbles when you tackle.I have' nt played this for about 2yrs but it reminds me of FK. So what happened to 07? 09 just has to be the best this time..

I was thinking about this game the other day. Much under-rated in my opinion and visually very impressive considering it was an early next-gen game.

Honestly the stadiums look cool,the refs have different coloured shirts each game,the detail for the grass is very impressive so why can't they buid of the best of the previous titles?

FIFA 06 RTWC was based off of PS2's fifa game engine so certain things were always going to be there and look good with upgrades graphics... for example player faces look alot better in that game and body physique look much better I guess the modelling was easier with last gen technique which is why pes is ahead in tht department atm..

anyway 9 hours till I get to taste fifa 09 muah hahahahaha night

:( I know we'll get to hear your opinions, which is great, but still :(

FIFA 06 RTWC was based off of PS2's fifa game engine so certain things were always going to be there and look good with upgrades graphics... for example player faces look alot better in that game and body physique look much better I guess the modelling was easier with last gen technique which is why pes is ahead in tht department atm..

Have fun looking forward to your impressions :))

Pls upload some footage onto EASW, not just goals

Thx, enjoy urself out there

try and find out about the supercancel please mate

try and get a few snaps of the players close-ups! especially rooney and pato!

i bet they still get deco wrong lol

Back
Top Bottom