FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

You are getting confused between interactive leagues and the FIFA Interactive World Cup. As for the PS3 exclusive it could have something to do with HOME like a FIFA 09 game space. Or perhaps an indoor 5-a-side mode played with your HOME avatars in football kits....but then I would be dreaming. :-pp

From my sources, the exclusive PS3 feature is that it will have slightly jagged edges everywhere, several different (!) adboards and a poor frame rate.

Interactive league?

On fifa 08 ps3 they had that thing where you picked your fave team and then each week played fixtures as them - is that the same thing?

Interactive league?

On fifa 08 ps3 they had that thing where you picked your fave team and then each week played fixtures as them - is that the same thing?
i have the 360 version and that was the so called interactive league you have just described. if that was it. it was by far NOT a 360 exclusive so we can pencil out that piss poor idea of it being a ps3 exclusive lol.

From my sources, the exclusive PS3 feature is that it will have slightly jagged edges everywhere, several different (!) adboards and a poor frame rate.

i can always get the 360 version mate. i have both consoles so im not bothered LOL

Had a thought and here's 2 options

A mode to link your fifa data to psp - are ea making any ea games on the psp this year? fifa 09? But that's not really a mode is it?

Or probably more likely - a youtube upload feature for goals - but is that classed as a mode?

I class 'mode' as something like 'be a pro'

Well I wouldn't have thought a GAME preview would have been worth reading, but:
FIFA 09 actually feels more of a sim than PES 08’s more arcade-like offering

He's got some bollocks to say that.

It just shows how stupid these game reviewers are, only calling this one a "PES beater" when FIFA 08 was far superior to the shitty PES 08...

My "Easycap" arrived today for capturing video footage direct from the 360, will be testing it later to see how it captures, only SD but I'll be able to record better footage than the shakeycams floating around all over the place (not that we at FSB don't appreciate them of course!) :)

You are getting confused between interactive leagues and the FIFA Interactive World Cup. As for the PS3 exclusive it could have something to do with HOME like a FIFA 09 game space. Or perhaps an indoor 5-a-side mode played with your HOME avatars in football kits....but then I would be dreaming. :-pp

Correct

Interactive league was on both consoles last year and will be the same this year!

As for Indoor arena they already said this is something they haven't considered for fifa 09 but maybe next year.. as for it been home that is a possibility I think the FIFA Interactive World Cup Mode is the best one to bet on now as we have 0 information and the only thing we know is exclusive to sony (ATM) is that competition

Now in Germany having to use a bypass proxy as the hotel blocks this site for some reason!

Anyway FIFA always outsells Pro Evo YoungGun :)
It used to, but there were figures from one of the games stat-trackers that said at least one recent PES outsold FIFA, in the UK or Europe.

Well it might have or might not have but im sure PES sales have gone up rather than down.

Quick random thought about EA stopping us saving our replays.

They want us to have to upload them to EASW for their own marketing purposes. I assume they're fearful that if we saved them to our HDDs then we wouldn't need EASW and wouldn't upload them.

But if you want to show off you replays - which would probably be why you saved it in the first place - you'd either cap the footage with a cap card or upload them to EASW.

If they're blocking us saving to the HDD to block people with cap cards - well... if they have cap cards they'll be able to record it as they scored the goal anyway?

So all they are really doing is pissing off the fans who cant record their own footage.

What the hell is the point of that?

Back
Top Bottom