FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

ok, tell me im getting crazy here, but any of u noticed that after the pacth the gks got better? i just cant score from outside the box anylonger....

maybe im just in a just a slump though....
:(

i c...
well i really dont know than..maybe its just a slump.
im glad people r not noticing this becasue it would be a real bugger to have gk juiced.

I've scored more goals from distance lately (manual of course), so if I haven't become the master of long shots the keepers haven't gotten any better.:)

i agree..they shouldnt happen to often...

anyway!
im pulling the plug, getting a 360 again :)
so ill finnaly start playing fifa09 the way its supossed to be, casue i just cant use the analog with the PS3 controler(semi/manual controls here i come)

btw, before anyone wonders and have a go at me :LOL: , im not getting the 360 just for this...i miss Live plus gow2 and some other stuff is the cause...and most importantly cause i have some extra $ and ill finally be able to afford both consoles.

Just had a very funny moment... in a big match against Liverpool in my MM (started a new one since my players grew way too much over 4 years), Ronaldo sent in a cross that was behind Rooney which he nailed for an overhead kick top corner. But the funniest thing was that Liverpool responded almost right away, sending in a cross which Torres nailed for an overhead kick, AGAIN!! This is becoming almost Captain Tsubasa-esque, people doing spectacular overhead kicks every other game, and is actually making me less appreciative of it (I didn't even save this one since I already have like 3 other overhead kicks saved). Maybe it has to do with the way I cross, I dunno... and it's been happening a lot more once I moved on to manual passing and cross.

Am I only one experiencing this?

i got fifa09 on my new 360 yesterday...
i can confirm now everything that was said in here about the diferences agasint the ps3 version...(sharpen gfx, smoorther cut scnes, worst net movment, etc..)

but thing is, i went on live to download the comentary packs, and i just cant find it...now i heard that they took it out!? anyidea why they would do that?

Just had a very funny moment... in a big match against Liverpool in my MM (started a new one since my players grew way too much over 4 years), Ronaldo sent in a cross that was behind Rooney which he nailed for an overhead kick top corner. But the funniest thing was that Liverpool responded almost right away, sending in a cross which Torres nailed for an overhead kick, AGAIN!! This is becoming almost Captain Tsubasa-esque, people doing spectacular overhead kicks every other game, and is actually making me less appreciative of it (I didn't even save this one since I already have like 3 other overhead kicks saved). Maybe it has to do with the way I cross, I dunno... and it's been happening a lot more once I moved on to manual passing and cross.

I do see a lot of overhead kicks though I don't score many, started a new 2 V AI and taken auto improvement off, and will not use hardly any of the points this time. EA need to adjust it for 10...

still sometimes the slowdown really gets to me, like trying to turn with the ball.......fucking does my head in

I do see a lot of overhead kicks though I don't score many, started a new 2 V AI and taken auto improvement off, and will not use hardly any of the points this time. EA need to adjust it for 10...

Yes, I believe there are more overhead kicks now. I just got scored on from one at the top of the 18, before the update, never seen one that far out.

well,this happen to me just now. me against MU. tevez do the overhead twice. but the funny is,one of the goal come without Tevez even looking at it. He stumbled in front of the goal with him facing the opponent goal and Rooney at his back head the ball in front,and Tevez,without even looking suddenly turn and do the overhead. yeah nice.that's very realistic. i'm appreciate this EA. thanks.

this game is properly brilliant on manual.

so much so i was out on the piss last night with my girlfriend, and whilst i sometimes make her watch a replay of a great goal, we were at the bar last night and she seemed generally interested in me telling her about my Leo Messi back post header into the roof of the net from an acute angle, whilst she was doing her hair prior to going out

I love this game

so much so i was out on the piss last night with my girlfriend, and whilst i sometimes make her watch a replay of a great goal, we were at the bar last night and she seemed generally interested in me telling her about my Leo Messi back post header into the roof of the net from an acute angle, whilst she was doing her hair prior to going out

I love this game
:BLINK:

I love this game
Man, if I did that my other half would probably glass me... :BLINK:

I think I'm buying PS3 or 360 pretty soon. Which of them has better FIFA 09? I don't care about the graphics but is there any difference in gameplay? I think I read somewhere that it's easier to do the tricks with the right stick on PS3. Can anyone confirm that?

I got both systems, but I have my FIFA on 360 as it came out when I only had my 360. I've played both versions however, and they are pretty much the same gameplay wise after the patch (before the patch, there were some gameplay related problems with the PS3 version like the crabwalk).

Back
Top Bottom